60 Year Old sex worker in Taipei with HIV

hey, careful. you might be talking about my mother here.

1 Like

Thanks God this thread is not temped.

Not temped or tempted.

Huh? He talked about how it was a bad idea.

I’ve never solicited the services of a prostitute but using high school biology and a dash of common sense I can fairly confidently say it’s a bad idea to have unprotected sex with a hooker.

Am I a sex tourist now?

1 Like

Yes. What’s worse is that you’re a sex tourist with a high school biology textbook and we are know them are the worst kind.

Seriously, anyone who is crazy enough to ever consider having bareback sex with a prostitute deserves to get infected with something. So, not surprising at all.

What really surprised me in this piece of news was that how the heck a 60 year-old got so many patrons?
She must be special or outstanding in some way?
:thinking:

She makes you a mean chicken and mushroom soup afterwards.

1 Like

Or the classic abalone dish that has 60 years of history.

1 Like

Toothless BJ?

1 Like

Most likely she works for one of the old school brothels, the ones that were legal before Mayor Chen whitewashed the city with his big phony-assed morality initiative.
They’re basically a big room with curtained off beds at like NT$150 a pop or something, originally serving retired KMT military pensioners who save up and come around once a month.
Very no-frills.
The workers are characterised a lot more by not being able to get any other kind of work than by any level of conventional attractiveness or sexual appeal.

Guys, sorry to break it to you but a 60 year old is no longer some frail bended over amah. If a woman takes care of herself and does not have a job that involves standing in the sun for hours, hauling sacks of potatoes and boxes of veggies up and down the stairs, at 60, nowadays, she wil be still attrractive and youthful. Add a little surgical/chemical magic and voila, you have a woman with ample experience in the field and the looks for it. Taiwanese women in general have genetics on their side.

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/12563/61-year-old-chinese-actress-liu-xiaoqing-looks-as-young-as-30-year-old-woman

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/07/10/korean-woman-looks-30-years-younger-than-actual-age-may-have-discovered-fountain-of-youth/

The problem is not her working in her field at 60 - I doubt there is some retirement plan in her profession. catching something other than the flu is also a professional risk. But as an experienced worker she should have known better. It just goes to show that the either the customers have too much power - no glove yes love- or she had some kind of suicidal/revenge thinghy going on - it doesn’t matter anyways and these guys deserve it. Plus the ever popular: it ain’t happening to me.

Disclaimer: prostitution is legal in the ol country, they require a health check to renew their licenses. I had a young woman with HIV in my classes back in the day, she got it from the guy she lost her virginity to.

1 Like

I don’t really get to whom your post was intended to respond, I didn’t see anyone hazarding any opinions about how the sex worker may or may not look.

Aside from your links all being clickbait/sponsored (like Cure Cancer In 7 Days Eating Orange Peels!!!), it’s a pretty safe bet none of the babes mentioned have been rogering more than 100 strangers every month for years.
That’s got to take it out of you.

1 Like

The toothless hag comment before? Not yours, of course.

Those links were set a bit tongue in cheek, a bit to counter the ageist ideas from the beginning. Nope, making money on one’s back is not easy money, and as you state, it is a last resort for a certain sector of the population whose options are not as clear as one wished. And as states, the appeal is one of necessity, not exactly outer beauty. Yet, this is a person who now has to live somehow with an incurable disease, one shuned by society originally for her profession, now for her malaise too. She could klive on medication but how will she make a living? 60 years old is still young. There is still a road ahead.

I thought it was Mayor Ma that closed the legal brothels no?

Hmmmmmm.
Not if I recall correctly.
I’m pretty sure it was part of Chen Water-Flat’s big “purge” of “immoral elements”, when they shut down all the video arcades and stuff, no?

ETA:

Says here

…culminating in the 1997 outlawing of prostitution in the city of Taipei under then mayor Chen Shui-bian (later President of the Republic),[4] the only place in Taiwan where it was still legal. However Chen lost the next election and his successor, Ma Ying-jeou (who later succeeded Chen as president) allowed a grace period that extended till April 2001.

1 Like

Yup.

Since 1997, when then Taipei mayor Chen Shui-bian (陳水扁) launched a crackdown on the city’s brothels, women’s groups have repeatedly expressed concern over the rights of sex workers and their position in society.

Where are they located? it’s for a friend.

1 Like

That’s the way alcohol sees things for me

Hell if I know.
Tell your “friend” :roll: there used to supposed to be some around Snake Alley.

so you actually meant 150 NT? O_o