67% of Taiwanese have sex without condom

Not according to this guy. He seems to have no problem

[28, M] I slept with ~130 girls whilst living in Taiwan

1 Like

That xicanmei translation never made sense. Taiwanese guys like ‘western food’ too, everyone is anyways at McDonald’s. Too me it’s a strange idiom to use for local girls dating western guys

1 Like

That’s my experience. Its like “eat or movie or Netflix and chill are all kind of equal”. Granted, eating is extremely important in Taiwan and is maybe taken more seriously than sex :joy:

4 Likes

Money is more important than everything else here. Sex is important but people are uncomfortable in talking about it I think in a wider setting.

1 Like

Fairly suspect site lol
He said he had sex with 130 girls and most of the questions were about Bush

I’m a bushman myself ain’t never bothered me

Might be a good reminder. Sex and relationships are not the same thing.

Lots of sex here. Lots of sexless marriages here. Lots of brothels bere. Lots of cheating here.

The family will often get angry, shame, even abuse their children for dating in grade school. But come graduation, they get super to the point about grandkids and sex is not an issue. Kissing in public, thats another story!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that

3 Likes

De nada

1 Like

It’s surprising that there is no HIV/AIDS spreading here because of 67% of Taiwanese having sex with no condoms. What about unwanted pregnancies? I am not surprised that these women who get pregnant from sex without condoms would have abortions. Abortion rates must be fairly high in Taiwan.

In fact, the last time I bothered to check, Taiwan had more abortions per year than children born.

Apparently, the Taiwanese form of birth control is abortion.

And the social skills…don’t forget the social skills.

4 Likes

Pretty much…shocking for a country with a heavy Buddhist influence.

3 Likes

The other 33% has condoms without sex?

13 Likes

Only Westerners need deodorant and condoms.

Just kidding.

1 Like

That is fake news. Those abortions include taking RU-486 which is just laughable. The actual abortion rate is nothing special.

1 Like

I’m gonna bet on less promiscuity in East Asia than in the West. On an US campus, guys high-five you when you say you had a hookup. Same claim in Japan or Taiwan will have you labeled as a fuckboy.

I bumped into an article from Japan saying about 25% of marriages there are デキ婚 (“woopsie-we-made-a-baby marriage”). Seems pretty high, but when I was working in the wedding business I did bump into a fair share of grooms telling me that was the reason for their wedding. I’m expecting the same in Taiwan.

I’m a bit skeptical that Japanese and Taiwanese men would criticize other men for hookups, let alone use the “fuckboy” label, which is usually a word used by women.

But if true, the estrogen here is even stronger than I thought.

That’s just your opinion on the matter, not based on facts.

Most medical personnel consider taking the RU-486 as aborting an unwanted pregnancy.

The “ABORTION” pill - RU-486

1 Like

I can confirm. Two of my best buddies from school are now married with kids because of an oooooops experience :sweat_drops: Taiwanese do hate wearing condoms, unless maybe the 001 smuggled from Japan.

I probably hanged out with the wrong friends :sweat_smile: but high-fives for scoring are common in Taiwan as well. The fuckboy judgemental stares are usually from those who can’t get laid.

That’s the abortion pill. It’s not the morning after pill. They’re two very different things. The abortion pill removes a fertilized egg from the walls of the uterus. The morning after pill basically prevents conception.

Edit: I’m just clarifying for everyone here, not for Malcolm.

2 Likes