7-11 Baquettes/bread rolls

Anyone else eaten these? I just noticed them tonight and bought two. Are they a new product?
I really hope 7-11 keeps stocking them as they tasted really good and price-wise they’re not too bad either at 55 NT each.

I really dig those mini raisin loafs. 22nt each.

Off topic, but I like the 7-11 microwaveable baked seafood on rice. Yeah, it’s a whole day’s worth of calories, but delish.

Actually I had a raisin loaf tonight too. :slight_smile:

I hold 7-11 personally responsible for the breakdown of what’s left of the Taiwanese family.

Only in Taiwan’s 7-11 can you get a potato sandwich. :unamused:

But darn if it if there not damn good! :astonished:

Oh, for a chip butty … :rainbow:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Only in Taiwan’s 7-11 can you get a potato sandwich. :unamused:

But darn if it if there not damn good! :astonished:

Oh, for a chip butty … :rainbow:[/quote]
As long you get them microwaved.

Never have … are there greater heights of taste sensations to reach??? :astonished:

You mean you eat the potato sarnies COLD? Straight from the COLD SHELF? :astonished: Great Jumping Googlie-wooglies, you are in for a treat!

Expect a full report from me tomorrow after breakfast! :sunglasses:

Yes there are better things to have, my rolls and baguettes. I use real stuff and not chemical loaded industrial shite.

Indeed, I plan on having a “Carb-o-holics Anonymous” meeting at your joint soon. So, Solid Bread + Liquid Bread both on the menu?

I hope 7-11’s baguettes are better than their sandwiches. They’re absolute crap. They look really promising, then you open them, and there’s only filling for the front 5mm of the sandwich.

I quite like their 2" slices of garlic bread. burp.

[quote=“irishstu”]I hope 7-11’s baguettes are better than their sandwiches. They’re absolute crap. They look really promising, then you open them, and there’s only filling for the front 5mm of the sandwich.[/quote] They are a whole lot better than the sandwiches, but that’s just my opinion.

I’m addicted to the pudding bread (bread with custard stuff in it). The newish cream puffs and latte puffs are pretty damn good too.

Brian

[quote=“Bu Lai En”]I’m addicted to the pudding bread (bread with custard stuff in it). The newish cream puffs and latte puffs are pretty damn good too.

Brian[/quote]
well, remember you are what you eat.

I’m a loafer, and you’re a pudding. Soon you’ll be a cream puff…or…or… a latte puff - which sounds pretty metro if you ask me.

Sounds almost like “couch potato” :laughing:

What about the Poufou (don’t know the pin yin) you get from places like Sogo. Its fresh baked bun looking things full of either chocolate, custard or vanilla cream. I have trouble avoiding them and trying to spread the addiction.

Piao fu? Wait, I think that’s a float…

I dig some of the 7-11 fast food. In a pinch, their ma jiang mian is OK. They’ve also got a veggie seaweed rice triangle thing, which probably has a gazillion grams of sodium but is also OK in a pinch.

Some of the bakery is alright, though the bread is fairly atrocious (white accordion garbage). Hey, at least we can say this: 7-11’s ready to eat stuff kicks the patootie out of competing convenience store fare!