7 Traits of Highly Successful People

the title is kinda cliche, but the ideas presented aren’t bad.

by Sandra Baptist

http://lifestyle.sympatico.msn.ca/BodyandMind/TheSoko/articles/TS+7TraitsofHighlySuccessfulPeople.htm

Success means entirely different things to different people but one thing is for certain

Do you work for Amway?

[quote=“14_of_spades”]the title is kinda cliche, but the ideas presented aren’t bad.

by Sandra Baptist[/quote]
And what exactly is your point?

Successful people love what they do and do what they love.

:smiley: I love what I eat and eat what I love :smiley:

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the post. I need to work on quite a few of those points. But when I put my mind to it…I usually can change.

When I think of success, I think of The Poor Richard’s Alamanac. But untill then…I’ll keep reading. :smiley:

I read this quickly as 7 Traits of Successfully High People. :sunglasses:

#8: Be willing and eager to walk over anybody and anything to achieve the goal. These people are NOT nice people> :raspberry:

The first time I saw this thread, I thought it was a rehash of Stephen Covey

Anything that contains “synergy” engages my bullshit meter. This should be retitled the “7 secrets of Bullies”

Love yourself = be aselfish egomaniac
Don’t procrastinate = make quick decisions and act without reflection!
Focus = failure to be flexible when goals are unrealistic ie ‘I will be a millionaire’
Money = money, if you don’t have any you got problems. Any teenager can call themselves succesful when they falsh cash.
Leadership & thinking - from reading lots of motivational books :loco:
Adapters - sort of in conflict with focus, no procrastination and always being a leader!
Support group = snivelling sycophants who fear losing their jobs

A succesful philiosphy for life! Where do I pay?

Success is easy. The hardest part is defining what it means to you. It’s all down hill after that.