75 years old lady beats her husband to death

Me: A 76 years old man took a 20 years old bar girl home and ask his wife to hand over 30k.

Husband: Why?

Me: So he can give the money to the bar girl. When the wife refused, he beats her.

Husband: WHAT???

Me: he slipped and fell, she picked up the broken chair leg and beat him to death.

Husband: Nods his head.

Me: That was self defense. I would do the same thing.

Husband: Nods his head. Thank you for warning me. But I would not go out with 20 years old, 25 is my limit.

Me: Shanking my head, laughing.

Husband: 30k NT is 1 K US. That is a bargain. But I wouldn’t want to be beaten to death for 1K. I have my standards.

Me: :roflmao:

This is why I love men from British Isle.

Isle of Jersey is nice, I was told.

I don’t get it.

Not sure if true story or joke…

You must be American.

You must be American.[/quote]
Well, yes. But is this a news story or a joke? Or was this a conversation the OP had with someone, which was based on a news story?

Today’s cover on the Apple Daily. Old lady was also forefront on the TV morning news.

God knows how much @#%& she had to put up over the years to finally snap like that.

EDIT:
Links
Apple: appledaily.com.tw/appledaily … /34843115/夫牽20歲辣妹回家妻拿椅砸死老伴

From TVBS -video included

Liberty Times

Ah-ha. Thank you, lovely lady.

Poor old lady. I hope the courts treat her with leniency.

The only newspaper article I’ve seen today was something about a rock slide crushing some homes. Unfortunately, the paper was in Chinese, so I have no idea what happened beyond what the photo showed.

That was in Mainland. Many people buried alive.

Eeww!! 20 years-old girl doing it with the 76 years-old man, she deserves the 30K. But the old gaga was really dumb, who ask $$ from his wife to pay a call girl ?
At least he died happily and satisfied but the 20 years-old girl got nothing after doing the job. This should teach her how to select better her customers next time.

I think it is gross to go to prostitutes. It is like going to the Taipei rail station, pick up an open glass of water , drink it and pay for it. You have no idea where that glass been, who drank from it. I don’t care how pretty the glass looks, you have to insane to drink from it. Then the man goes home and contaminates the family.

That is a very progressive viewpoint. The woman as a vessel for the man. A cup to be filled with his … presence. Needing to be clean of course. Did they give you the key to the women’s forum already?

:whistle:

Not nearly as gross a shagging a bloke who’s so old and ugly he has to pay NT$30K for it.

But yeah, I must say I don’t see the attraction. I’d rather go without. I suppose I might change my mind when I’m 76.

I remember reading something written by a prostitute that said the one thing all prostitutes have in common is that they like money.

If the judge is an older man the lady will probably get the book at her, he’ll probably be worried about his own wife getting ideas. Sad.

The OP is a woman. I think the OP was written as a humorous account of her interaction with her own husband, and it think it’s cute. I also agree that using prostitutes is loathsome. The analogy was of a vessel being EMPTIED, BTW, not filled. Paid, maybe, but still used and discarded. Anyway, I think I would also do the same thing in self-defense. You bet!

Beating husband to death is not a joking matter, even if he deserved it. I tend to be too intense, my husband is very good at disarming me by delivery his two liners with a deadpan face.

I suspect man do not go to prostitutes for sex. Just like rape is not about sex. From a female point of view, prostitution is not about money, just as one night stand is not about sex and fun. It is a form of self-mutilation.

Cervical cancer rate is high in Taiwan. This is usually caused by very risky sexual behaviors by the woman herself or her partner. Asian men’s business entertaining practices are very dangerous for their partner. Therefore, going to prostitutes are not joking matter either.

In Buddhist view, we are all responsible for the existence of prostitutes ( Inter-be concept). For Chastain, Jesus specifically said not to judge the prostitutes. But I can judge the men that go to prostitutes. I have a very good husband, I do not see the need to kill my husband, but my Taiwanese cousin told my husband to hide all the stools in the house, just be safe.

I do have a key to the women’s forum. I have been thinking about posting a very interesting topic there. May be your wife or girlfriend can teach you something after reading my post there.

P.S. Posting here with bunch of English teachers with their red pen ready is quite unnerving at times.

You should be flushing your stools, not hiding them around the house.

That’s actually a very anti-woman point of view. Women who prostitute run the whole gamut of women - from the impoverished woman forced into it as a trafficked sex slave to the PhD holder earning $3,000 per appointment - and the reasons why they’re there are as varied as the stars in the sky.

You can’t just say that all women who do it are abused or self-harming, because there are plenty of empowered women who do it by choice. Sex is highly personal and we all have our own views on what is right for us, but these can rarely be applied to other people.

[quote=“tsukinodeynatsu”][quote=“jmcd”]
I suspect man do not go to prostitutes for sex. Just like rape is not about sex. From a female point of view, prostitution is not about money, just as one night stand is not about sex and fun. It is a form of self-mutilation.
[/quote]

That’s actually a very anti-woman point of view. Women who prostitute run the whole gamut of women - from the impoverished woman forced into it as a trafficked sex slave to the PhD holder earning $3,000 per appointment - and the reasons why they’re there are as varied as the stars in the sky.

You can’t just say that all women who do it are abused or self-harming, because there are plenty of empowered women who do it by choice. Sex is highly personal and we all have our own views on what is right for us, but these can rarely be applied to other people.[/quote]

I meant to exclude those women that were forced into sex trade. It was in my head I did not write it down.

You are correct about there are many reasons why women go into sex trade. I stand to be corrected. Thank you for pointing it out for me.

For me it would be a self mutilation act, because to me sex is a form of intimate communication between two people. I could see sex can be something else for other women. This is something interesting for me to open my mind and think about.

When you go to the bar, I hope you don’t sit on the flushing type.