800 000 000 000$

What would you do with that kind of money?

I think I would buy me a swimming pool.

bobepine

I think it might almost cover my student loans…

I’d build stuff. And a little something for myself.

Why are you asking? Did you win a lottery?

Give quarter to mother in law
give some to sisters of my wife
to our nephews
to hat wife sister husband who starts a business in philipines and oooooooooooooone day will pay back everything my wife gave him
to the neighbourhood kid who always pretends to be one of our nephews
And most of the rest would go to China Airlines.
For the rest my wife would buy a lifetime subscription of Chinese noodle soop downstairs, in 1000000 years we could make profit there.

She is clever in business you know :smiley:

Sorry nagging about her again. Pssssst, not so loud, she is close.

USD or NT

I’d buy Google … and Microsoft and Yahoo … maybe … nee … I’d just go and buy me a nice piece of the world, with a white beach and … just let’s dream about it :wink:

Id look for the NEXT google or yahoo…

Two chicks at once.

“But Dr. Evil, this is 1967- 100bn dollars hasn’t even been invented. It’s like asking for a gajillion-bajillion dollars.”

[quote=“scomargo”]“But Dr. Evil, this is 1967- 100bn dollars hasn’t even been invented. It’s like asking for a gajillion-bajillion dollars.”[/quote] :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I’ll tell you what I’d do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That’s it? If you had a million dollars, you’d do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that’d double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I’d relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well you don’t need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he’s broke, don’t do shit.

There it is…and give some to the IRS.

Lawrence is My Co-Pilot

Breast exams on channel 9

Sounds to me like a good way to get yer ass kicked…

Watch your cornhole man…

[quote=“Ironman”]USD or NT[/quote]USD

Notsu, I asked because It seems like more money than a normal person can handle. Must be only insane people handling this kind of coins…I think I would lose the little bit of mental stability I have. Fair trade maybe…

Just a thought.

bobepine

I would keep 8 mil for myself. I would use the rest to start foundations that helped educate people.

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Ironman”]USD or NT[/quote]USD

[/quote]

In that case I’d also see a dentist.

Or actually I think I could use a full mind and body transplant. I’m tired of being me.

What, none for the CHIMPS!?!??!?
You selfish bastard…

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Ironman”]USD or NT[/quote]USD

Notsu, I asked because It seems like more money than a normal person can handle. Must be only insane people handling this kind of coins…I think I would lose the little bit of mental stability I have. Fair trade maybe…

Just a thought.

bobepine[/quote]

So, it’s 800 billion USD

200 billion more and you could go to war with Iraq apparently but not have any change left over.

I’ve had the sort of money before where you don’t have to work, after that it is just extra zeroes. No big deal

I don’t have the luxury now btw of not having to work. I’m hoping to get back to that in the future.

Yes, it does f%$k with your mental stability. You have no reason to get out of bed in the morning. No need for a daily structure and you have "f%k you" money. Meaning you can tell everybody to go and get f#ked with no consequence for your being able to survive.

I’d like to have “f$#k you” money again and be a nice person at the same time next go around.

Hoping to find out at some stage.