911 Commentary Video

I’m sure this comes in as old news for many. I found the video interesting and I thought I’d share it.

Check it out! youtube.com/watch?v=cxDYLi3-11c

bobepine

I’m all outta tinfoil. Maybe I’ll check that out after I buy some.

[quote=“bobepine”]I’m sure this comes in as old news for many. I found the video interesting and I thought I’d share it.

Check it out! youtube.com/watch?v=cxDYLi3-11c

bobepine[/quote]

They forget to mention all the Jews who were told to stay home from work that day.

What about the one that says that Osama Bin Laden is an actor named Tony Baloney from Toldeo who ran after he found that he was set up by the same guys in the IRS and the American Red Cross who set up Sirhan Sirhan and keep denying him parole?

Psychic spies are more fun:

members.tripod.com/~psychic_discoveries/

Ok, well, the short video asks a lot of questions. He says WHY a lot. So answer him. Or somebody please post some links.

What’s wrong with having questions?

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]Ok, well, the short video asks a lot of questions. He says WHY a lot. So answer him. Or somebody please post some links.

What’s wrong with having questions?[/quote]

I got sick of this stuff years ago. Just type in “9/11 conspiracy theory” into google and persuse some of the gajillions of conspiracy sites that come up. I’ve been having videos about this stuff emailed to me for years, even the looniest of liberal sites (I am a liberal, for the record, but I am aware that some people who vote like I do need a tinfoil hat) gave up beating this drum a year or two ago.

It was interesting to me up until 2004 or so. Several dozen videos like this one and many more dubious articles later, I’m just done with this particular topic. I’ll pick up on it again when I’m in an old folks home.

But carryon, I’m sure this is interesting if it’s the first time you’ve seen it. I really don’t mean any offense, just trying to explain the lack of replies.

Thanks trebuchet for explaining the lack of replies. I’m not into politics very much. I think you’re right, this is indeed old news. Works well that way for good old George.

I got one comment on the video posted on Youtube. I bet it’s a shy Forumosan. :wink:

bobepine