911 Loose Change (full-length)

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

I am surprised to find no comments although there are quite a few view for this film. It seems the people that are viewing have no opinions…

There are many other videos of this nature to be watched by either searching 911, Alex Jones, federal reserve, etc., All are worth the time watching if anyone has any concerns on what has and is presently taking place.

I am really curious to know if there are any people out there that still have doubt…

Thank you for the post.

Sorry. I find it absolutely impossible to give a shit either way, although my sincere condolences go to the families.

My sincere condolences to you when one of your loved ones is the next victim.

Wake up buttercup.

Wake up buttercup.[/quote]

Don’t get personal.

You asked and expressed surprise that no-one commented. What answer do you expect? Sorry, still don’t give a fuck about daft laddie conspiracy theories.

Well, if surburban Cheshire is the centre of a terrorist attack, the pre-emptive condolences of a complete stranger will come in handy. 3Q.

Here is a forum where the Loose Change movie is discussed http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Wake up buttercup.[/quote]

Don’t get personal.

You asked and expressed surprise that no-one commented. What answer do you expect? Sorry, still don’t give a fuck about daft laddie conspiracy theories.

Well, if surburban Cheshire is the centre of a terrorist attack, the pre-emptive condolences of a complete stranger will come in handy. 3Q.[/quote]

I certainly did not expect your reply of not caring one way or the other. From researching the subject (however daft it may be) I believe it should at least be investigated properly.

Thank you. I will have a peek.