999 posts: One poster's struggle to stay young and devilish

I had reached the fabulously devilish post count of 999 earlier today

and I was bouncy happy :bouncy:

I vowed to stay there for evah and evah.

But then something went terribly, terribly wrong and suddenly I dropped to 993 posts without doing ANYthing! :noway:

How the heck did that happen?!

Now I have to post another… (where’s that Hello Kitty calculator…) 6 posts to bring it up to 999 again. Or is it 5 with this post? Math is hard.

Once I get up there again, how do I stay there?

I had no idea they could go backwards…is that why I am stuck at English Teacher wearing headband?

temp post pruning, my dear.

but look on the bright side. You can reach orgasmic 999 a second time in one day.

I haven’t seen an English teacher in almost 20 years so who knows what they are doing now, maybe we should start a survey and see how many wear headbands? Do you think geography would make a difference?

[quote=“Truant”]temp post pruning, my dear.

but look on the bright side. You can reach orgasmic 999 a second time in one day.[/quote]
That is indeed a bright side, thanks :slight_smile:

Oh, and they can’t go back up, can they? I mean, let’s say I reach 999 and I haven’t posted in temp for ages, so there’s nothing to prune, then my count is stable and I can go on a long vacation. I won’t then get a call on the beach from a friend saying: “OMG, tash! Something terrible has happened! Your count has somehow spontaniously crossed the 1000 line. You’re not going to live forever!” :astonished:

That’s not going to happen, right? Right?!

My English teacher used to sub for my geography teacher, but his lack of head attire remained constant throughout the class.

Tash

I imagine this could happen, if a subject that was posted in the Temp forum, and deleted was reinstated, or worse still reinstated and moved to another forum.

As you know I am still new so maybe I am talking bollocks…it happens a lot these days.

ANd there’s a lot of posts right here in feedback. Which I as moderator can kill at ANY TIME it suits me. Heh! Heh! Heh!

Edit: It works, too!

HEY! No fair, mister! You have to let me get to 999 today!

Please :cry:

doit doit Tash…it has to be inthis thread, surely?

[quote=“sandman”]ANd there’s a lot of posts right here in feedback. Which I as moderator can kill at ANY TIME it suits me. Heh! Heh! Heh!

Edit: It works, too![/quote]Can you change her post count to 38 ? That would be funnier.

Now she’s reached 999 is she going to stop posting ? Can I safely call her a silly person ?

She’s at 999? Is she? Really? I don’t thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink so. :laughing:

Hmm, do I sense a conspiracy brewing??

Does Tash post in IP?

muahahahahahaha :smiling_imp:

There ya go sweetie. Never let it be said… :stuck_out_tongue:

When is ths pruning of Temp you spoke of taking place again? I’ve been waiting to go back to 999 since Truant’s birthday. I feel my cells aging as we speak.

And tomorrow is Erhu’s b-day and then Auntie Iris and then Dangermouse then 914… All my Maybabies are going to kill me! :help:

Yes, I do notice you have a few new wrinkles…

No worries, I’ll log on at 12 AM to post Maybaby birthday wishes and hugs and oodles of lovin’. You take care in the shadow and watch your post count go down to a younger figure.

You can count on me. (If I’m not out, or sleeping already, or get told I post too much and should stop.)

yeah just shuddup will ya? What are you on, 16 posts a day or something?