A 3 day weekend is coming and it SUCKS :(

Dragon Boat Festival. Three. Days. Off. Am I excited? Not one bit!!

I really miss eating in restaurants…

2 Likes

Does an extra day off usually excite you?

It doesn’t matter. The last month has been a grind anyway, especially for us jogging childcare responsibilities while still online teaching all of our classes. It just is what it is at this point. We all have to turn off our brains for 3 months (hopefully not longer) until this eases up and a bit of normality returns. Pretend you’re on house arrest or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Order some zongzi. Especially southern style.

Drizzled with some premium chili oil, these delicious puppies kick &ss.

Guy

1 Like

Even though I believe the reaction to this outbreak is a complete over reaction it’s important everyone stays in this weekend. We don’t want to make matters any worse otherwise we will be stuck in this limbo for months.

Wait what?

Make up your mind! :rofl:

Guy

2 Likes

Yes.

The rest of the world: welcome to the life we have been living for the last 15 months!

7 Likes

It’s not important at all. Go out alone or in twos, pick your spot, wear a mask, stay socially distanced. It’s 100% safe. The virus is spreading inside houses, in offices, in hospitals, in dormitories. It’s not spreading in Daan Forest Park or in Maokong or in remote Wulai river valleys.

11 Likes

Just a reminder all national parks are closed.

Most urgently, all stores and restaurants at rest stop stations along the highways will be closed, so plan ahead.

4 Likes

But the toilets, which are usually located outside of the rest stations, should be open, right? People still have to go.

If I were you, I’d wear adult diapers. Much safer.

4 Likes

All the ones I’ve tried are closed/taped off.

4 Likes

Men have certain advantages

But the sinks outside are not /s

I mean people still have to go. They close all the toilets in shops and rest stations. People will urinate outside. Yeah, that’s much more hygienic!

1 Like

Such a bull shit!

1 Like

WFH means fewer of those nasty things in my fridge this year.

3 Likes

Zhonzi’s route in my life: from acquaintances to a plastic bag in my car, then to the fridge and then to the thrash after it goes beyond the gone bad point. It doesn’t stay in the trash can long though. That’s my cue I need to throw out the trash ASAP. So I just take it out and put in the ‘kitchen waste’ fridge they got in the building trash collection center. Ooof, what a journey.

I tell (lie) to myself I will eat all these delicious :nauseated_face: delicacies given to me, but every year history repeats itself.

This year is different :star_struck:

I dislike national holidays because everyone else is on holiday. Can’t get work done if I want to.

But risk getting harangued by women of a certain age.

2 Likes