A Big Fluffy Happy Hour at Alleycat's (Huashan) June 10th!

Do we have to go dressed as Big Fluffy Matthew?

Of course you do! Why would it be any different from all the other Happy Hours???

Of course you do! Why would it be any different from all the other Happy Hours???[/quote]

I just hope that BFM wins the lookalike parade this time.

Of course you do! Why would it be any different from all the other Happy Hours???[/quote]

I just hope that BFM wins the lookalike parade this time.[/quote]Charlie Chaplin once lost Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest, so you all have a chance.

If you want some hints on how to dress like me, remember I always go naked.

Anyone know where I can get a really big spoon? I left the last one in a taxi and without it I have nothing to cover my bits.

As if we are gonna give away our trade secrets that easily :unamused:

I have a huge one. You can borrow it if you want.

ha ha

Big Fluffy is the little curly headed guy, right?

ha ha

Big Fluffy is the little curly headed guy, right?[/quote]

Yeah he wears a purple shirt with ruffles and can run very fast.

And he thinks Picard is better than Kirk. He’s out of his mind.

Oh my, did Dragonbones make a penis joke? Does this mean I can finally start calling you “Dragonboner” at social gatherings? At least allow me to use “Dragonbonester”!

They still sell alcohol at Alley Cats?
I’ll be late.
Formal attire? Valet parking?

I just hope that BFM wins the lookalike parade this time.[/quote]Charlie Chaplin once lost Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest, so you all have a chance.

If you want some hints on how to dress like me, remember I always go naked.[/quote]

BFM is it ok if I go as Jason Statham tonight? I forgot to shave,see :blush:

bump

Oh my, did Dragonbones make a penis joke? Does this mean I can finally start calling you “Dragonboner” at social gatherings? At least allow me to use “Dragonbonester”![/quote]

Yes, but only you, dear.

I’m likely to be there a fair bit before 8 if anyone’s considering showing up early.

I’m the really handsome one.

[quote=“irishstu”]I’m likely to be there a fair bit before 8 if anyone’s considering showing up early.

I’m the really handsome one.[/quote]
:laughing: And he knows it.

I will be at home bottle-feeding a newly arrived newborn kitten (which, bizarrely, looks like a white tiger cub). We really wanted to make it to this one to send off BFM! :frowning: But it was not meant to be.

That was a good one! Bon voyage to Big Fluffy Matthew - remember, BFM, they have the Internet in the UK, too! :slight_smile:

That was a REALLY good one! Great to see old friends and eventually meet Hobbes, Tigerman, Loretta, Burgerboy and Ms Buttercup! Bon voyage, Mr Fluffy!