A British way of looking at neoconservatism

[quote=“fred smith”]MFGR:

Do you have an inferiority complex when it comes to money? inherited wealth? class? Just curious since you seem to be so, how shall we say, “intense” when these subjects come up. Rest assured, most wealth these days is “earned” and not “inherited” and those who squander their resources end up poor or shall we say relatively poor. The system works. Those who are rich may start out with advantages of education, manners, confidence but these can be balanced by complacency, lack of initiative, etc. People “like you” therefore have opportunities to “get ahead.” Understand?[/quote]

Listen to the Kuo recording. Frankly, I have no problem with wealth per-se, but Republicans seem to spend a lot of time trying to tout their evangelical religious credentials while blatantly disregarding nearly all the parts of the Bible where Jesus speaks or acts. What is it that the neocons hate so much about Jesus and His teachings?

Regarding your queries into my finances and background, I haven’t localized myself so much into Asian culture that I ask people or respond myself to questions about that. Did your parents teach you differently?

As to the Republican policies to support entrenched wealth, check out this recent poll: