A Buyer at 85 Degrees C

Does anyone have a friend or a relative who works in management for the 85 Degree C coffee chain? I am trying to get into see a buyer there, am having some trouble getting through to the right person.

Much appreciated.

[quote=“Tomas”]Does anyone have a friend or a relative who works in management for the 85 Degree C coffee chain? I am trying to get into see a buyer there, am having some trouble getting through to the right person.

Much appreciated.[/quote]

:astonished:
What would the Bishops say if they knew you were over here trafficking in the Demon Brew!?!?!?!

Seriously, if you meet me at the Chuang Ching location, I’d be glad to buy you one.
Maybe even a cake!

It’s too hot. Why would anyone want to go into 85 degrees C?

Just walk up to the counter and say, “May I talk to your manager?” :neutral:

No purchase, or rendezvous with the chief, necessary.

Anyway, I think they sell to anyone. You don’t have to be a “buyer.”

[quote=“zender”]Just walk up to the counter and say, “May I talk to your manager?” :neutral:

Anyway, I think they sell to anyone. You don’t have to be a “buyer.”[/quote]

I need to speak to someone in executive management, as in the home office. Store managers simply say: “Here’s the corporate number.” I have the corporate number. I am having a hard time reaching the person I’m told is the correct buyer.

That’s okay guys. Back to the hilarity!

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“zender”]Just walk up to the counter and say, “May I talk to your manager?” :neutral:

Anyway, I think they sell to anyone. You don’t have to be a “buyer.”[/quote]

I need to speak to someone in executive management, . . .[/quote]

And I’M tellin’ ya, ya DON’T!

Just check out the menu, get your courage up, and order from anyone at the counter. :loco:

Newbies! Sheesh! (eye-roll)

Off the top of my head from cold calling companies:
-I’d ask where the corporate office is and go there. It basically the easiest no-nonsense way to do it.
-If they have a website after you get through all the mandatory flash, it will generally be useless.