A dog was thrown from the 8th floor today

I got home this afternoon and saw a bunch of peoples looking at a white dog, dressed in red clothes on the floor. He was bleeding, some peoples were looking and waiting to see if it was going to die or what. Some teenagers were trying to put it on a towel and take it to the vet but the parents stopped them. They didn’t want the kids to get involved. A couple of minutes later it died. The neighbors told me that a man on the 8th floor had a terrible fight with his GF, then she got really mad at him and threw his dog out of the window.

So call the SPCA and report it.

Why so many bitches in this country?

I don’t know who lives in the 8th floor apartment, there are apartments 8-1; 8-2;8-3. I heard from other neighbors what happened to the dog. It is already dead, would the authorities really care about it?

I don’t know who lives in the 8th floor apartment, there are apartments 8-1; 8-2;8-3. I heard from other neighbors what happened to the dog. It is already dead, would the authorities really care about it?[/quote]
Yes they should take her in for questioning and eventually take her to court as Taiwan just had a law against animal cruelty approved.

Responses to dumb posts were sent from my Nexus 7, I hate Apple BTW, with Tapatalk 8

Yes, and she will be on the news and disgraced for such despicable behavior. Take pictures. Today it is a dog, tomorrow it could be their child after they marry -and I bet they will.

The problem will be someone testifying, she probably made good with her SO, and finding people will be difficult as no one wants to upset the equilibrium, they will say that the dog jumped off by itself.

Responses to dumb posts were sent from my Nexus 7, I hate Apple BTW, with Tapatalk 8

Well, there is a splat dog and if someone does not do anything… Lately there was a fierce bit on the news about the gal who bottled up her cat. And the woman who tied up her puppy’s legs because he peed and then left for work… had to be amputated… Usually they do not deny it, just say they did nothing wrong.

Then there was the guy who killed his own Mom and her three dogs, put them all in the same shallow grave.

She should face jail time and counseling. She certainly has issues.

Forget jail time. She should face me. :fume:

Or me.

How do people that broken and so lacking in self-control have jobs and stuff? I slapped someone in the face once, when I was young, and lost my temper so I understand what it’s like to lose it for a moment, but to murder another creature is a whole new level of crazy. I knew a millisecond after I’d done it that I’d crossed a line and although it was a proportional response, it wasn’t a acceptable thing to do on any level. How do people lose themselves to the extent that they murder another being in anger?

IT is extremely sad and cruel. This person who did this needs help and punishment. I could not remain with a significant other who did this to my pet.

This incident brings me back to an even more horrible incident just a few days ago in the USA.

latimes.com/nation/nationnow … z2owUu4tJq

Why can’t the guy just jump off the rooftop himself and leave the child alone. Or better yet, be a better man, let the wife go and later be in a position to reconnect with his child in positive ways.

The world is a sad place.

I guess people just lose their sense of proportion. Right now, in this moment, what is happening is the most important thing that has ever happened and so they overreact. It’s easy to see how it happens. They weird part is that that was not momentary like it is for most of us, it was there long enough for her to carry out the action of killing the dog.

i still think she’s a spoiled bitch

So did anything happen? It’s such horrible story!!!

Hope she gets serious jail time. It would take neighbors complaining to the police though. If no one did anything, she would get away with it and won’t think twice about doing it again.

That woman is bent. She is damaged goods for sure.