A fond farewell to my fellow forumosans

Well, my time here on this island has come to an end. I just wanted to say a quick goodbye to all the members of this wonderful message board. Through my time here, this board has been an invaluable source of information and entertainment. It’s a shame I never met most of the regular posters. I’ve heard rumors about what a crazy guy blueface is in real life. :wink:

And so I take my leave so I can go home and vote for Arnold. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll still stick around for a little bit out of habit. Best of luck to all those who are here in Taiwan now or who will be coming in the future.

Take care, all!

Benjamin.

Good luck, Flipper.

PS. By the way, which Arnold will you vote for?

Are you really sure you want to take off just when the weather is starting to get better and all the pre-election fun is just getting ready to start?

It will probably take you a while to get over post-Taiwan stress syndrome so do drop by here once in a while and let us know how things are going.

Best of luck in the next phase of your life!

[quote=“Flipper”]Well, my time here on this island has come to an end. I just wanted to say a quick goodbye to all the members of this wonderful message board. Through my time here, this board has been an invaluable source of information and entertainment. It’s a shame I never met most of the regular posters. I’ve heard rumors about what a crazy guy blueface is in real life. :wink:

And so I take my leave so I can go home and vote for Arnold. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll still stick around for a little bit out of habit. Best of luck to all those who are here in Taiwan now or who will be coming in the future.

Take care, all!

Benjamin.[/quote]
I want more.

How long were you in Taiwan? What did you do? Why are you leaving? What will you do back home?

Don’t leave me hanging!

Good luck flipper… let us know how things go for you on the other side.

Best of luck to you man…PEACE!

Tigerman, i like that …“Good luck flipper… let us know how things go for you on the other side.”

it’s like the other side of some parallel universe or the River Styx. cool way to perceive our life here on Isla Formula, Tigerman. i like the way you putt it. THE OTHER SIDE. yeh!

Have fun in the sunny California!! Cheers!!