A garbage thread?

May I suggest that the current practice of removing a post from a thread and sticking it in its own thread under some contrived title where it has no context and makes no sense be replaced by The Garbage Thread (or whatever other name you care to give it)?

Lock the thread so nobody can post in it, and then everyone will know the posts there have been removed from other threads. Having all such posts under one roof may make adminstration somewhat easier, too.

Threads can be and are sometimes locked in the temp forum.

But if they do that, we can’t make stupid remarks. I much prefer to make stupid remarks in the flounder forum, and I often wait for threads to be moved there so I can.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]But if they do that, we can’t make stupid remarks. I much prefer to make stupid remarks in the flounder forum, and I often wait for threads to be moved there so I can.[/quote]Big Fluffy Bob, The IBA is proud of you. :bravo: Keep up the excellent work.

bobepine
President, IBA

[quote=“Dr_Zoidberg”]May I suggest that the current practice of removing a post from a thread and sticking it in its own thread under some contrived title where it has no context and makes no sense be replaced by The Garbage Thread (or whatever other name you care to give it)?

Lock the thread so nobody can post in it, and then everyone will know the posts there have been removed from other threads. Having all such posts under one roof may make adminstration somewhat easier, too.[/quote]Good idea.

And also include the name of the mod who 86’d the post… :smiley: