A Heart for 914

914 wasn’t giving them out! I touched it, 914 smiled, then we took a picture cos it lasts longer. Then I touched it again. Then the moment passed and 914 got back to the serious business of smoking a cigarette through one’s belly button.

BTW, you don’t hug Tash. You give her permission to hug you. Giant women don’t have feelings. That is science my friend, and we don’t argue with science.

Goodly said, TomHill. Goodly said.

Let’s not let this end up in Temporary! Keep it loverly and cotton candy and clouds and bubbles nice, ok? Fox was doing something nice!

I think it should be in Dating and Relationships, seeing as how TomHill now has a relationship with your bottom and I’m practically on speaking terms with your belly button, which owes me a fag, by the way.

J is for ‘Junk, inside the trunk’
E is for ‘everyone wished they were me.’
A is for ‘A scots man gave me the stink eye.’
L is for ‘lumps, those lovely lady lumps. Check it out.’
O is for ‘Oh my fakking Gawd, it is so approachable.’
U is for ‘Uranus. Of course!’
S is for ‘Sand man, who wishes he had touched both our butts.’

For all the haterz…

Ahhh Tom you will miss the peas next week. I’ll be there though. :laughing:

Will you get to ‘Meet the peas?’
Personally I’d rather ‘Beat the peas,’ given the awfulnessity of their ‘music.’

[quote]S is for ‘Sand man, who wishes he had touched both our butts.’
[/quote]
Markies coffee isn’t so good after all, eh? Forgot already? I STILL haven’t washed my hand. And never will.

Oh I suspect not. I just bought tickets to go to the show…I’m not “connected”.

BTW, I think it was cruel to suggest that giants don’t have feelings esp. as Tash is considerably smaller than me.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]

BTW, I think it was cruel to suggest that giants don’t have feelings esp. as Tash is considerably smaller than me.[/quote]

But not me…she does have feelings… but they could be mistaken for small electrical impulses that send messages to the brain.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Oh I suspect not. I just bought tickets to go to the show…I’m not “connected”.

BTW, I think it was [color=red]cruel[/color] to suggest that giants don’t have feelings esp. as Tash is considerably smaller than me.[/quote]

As Funkle alludes above, you don’t really understand what ‘cruel’ means as you have no feelings either. You are simply replicating in your giant cranium what it looks like when propper people display chagrin.

Now get back to scaring sheep and villagers. We were talking about the warmth we all feel when in 914’s presence. Do you compute? :smiley:

I like 914.

Once 914 did 50 chinups using only his left pinkie.

When I grow up, I wanna be a 914.