A LOAN! URGENT!***SAVED!*** No longer needed :-)

Anyone know where foreigners can get loans and how - in a hurry?

Am taking my ex-employer to court on Wednesday for non-payment of severance pay, but only found out about it on Friday. :frowning: Paid NT$20,000 already but still have to come up with NT$68,000 by tomorrow evening. :astonished:

Only just started working full-time again, so don’t have any more cash saved up yet.

Tried selling the car to the dealer I bought it off but got a ridiculously low offer (and short of what I need) :wall: . Anyway, would be good to hang onto it.

So, any ideas? I can probably scrape up NT$20,000 from friends, but that still leaves NT$50,000 or there abouts. :ponder:

It’s a little embarrassing :blush: to have to put it out there, but if you have any suggestions, please post here or PM me ASAP. :pray:

I so wanna see my ex-employer pay up. :bravo:

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Who is taking this money off you? You should be doing this through labor arbitration. It is a free and legally binding service. You don’t need to be paying for this. It sounds like someone is taking you for a ride.

Went to labor arbitration, and was offered far less than I was owed.

My lawyer is one of the best, from what I understand, and specializes in labor law.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Looks like I’ll have to sell the car for a steal. :frowning: