A-Ma in the Men's Bathroom

Are you sure you went to a restaurant or a gay spa?

It was an honest to goodness legit expenaive place. Was there for a big pre wedding meal with a customer. Nothing funny at all. They wore tuxedos gave you soap, sprays, towels etc. But the sneak up from behind and a shoulder rub while mid splash was not expected and the water was cut off. I was told by many people after its actually normal, at least in central thai cities.

Super wierd. After that, old taiwanese women bumping my foot with their mop while also mid splash seems less annoying.

At the very least they dont have a penis and they are cleaning, not touching.

This shocked me over twenty years ago. Not just A-mas . It Happened sooften I didn’t notice it after a while.
It just part of the national Johnson inspections. Your imported Johnson is part of the benchmark.
Seriously, check out the public urinals in the rural areas or some parks. they’re just stuck on the outside of some buildings with no screens or other privacy features.

I am likely misreading this. What do you mean about stuck on the outside?

Just what I wrote. I’ve seen quite a few urinals mounted right on the outside walls of the concrete buildings or metal sheds that served as bathrooms. No privacy walls, no screens, just a urinal on a wall. Admitadely, these were in pretty rural areas like tea farms or remote, not really remote but off the beaten path areas.

Oh ya. Not sure how that didnt.make sense. But ya good point. I remember a city in Canada put out open 4 sided ones on the corners of streets in bar areas one year to stop people from pissing on doors and the street.

I have no issues with A-Mei fiddling about while I take a leak, even if she has packed on a few pounds.

Once in Thailand I went to a huge, I mean huge, club way out of town in Bangkok. While taking a leak in the bathroom one of the young boy attendees came over and massaged my legs (while staring up at me with gentle eyes). On my next bathroom trip that night I used the stall.

My point is a few old ladies cleaning the bathroom doesn’t bother me at all…but bring back pleasant memories of that massage…ha.

That rates pretty high on the creepy scale. At this point higher than Prince Andrew.

That’s just weird… I wonder if he’ll help you hold your junk for a few dollars extra?

As long as they keep the toilets clean I don’t care who they are , and pay them well. Taipei has some clean toilets , a very under appreciated job.

2 Likes

Ha. I remember when the " . … has some… Toilets…" would earn applause and an entry into a personal notebook *
(Excluding Eastern Toilets). It was when the few foreign columnists in the papers wrote articles like, you want 5 star toilets, choose 5 star hotel lobbies. Advice I actually took up on occasion.
Toilets came a long way.

1 Like