A Method to my Karma Madness

I received a wonderful gift from sandman…although I’m not sure if it was a happy 100th post day thing or what. Anyway, I promised to give 100 of my points away to newbies (>4 months on segue.com.tw) when I reached 200 points. I fulfilled this promise. I screened the members page and gave karma to those who I felt made a worthy contribution to the segue community in the forums to encourage them to share more of their insights and perhaps for those who are just browsing this site to realize what a great community we have built. This is much more than your average BBS/forum and I am proud to have been a member of it for so long. For sandman, thank you for your generosity. For all those who got karma from me of recent, thank you for being a productive and vocal member. I figure it was the least I could have done.

The law of conservation of karma says that it can neither be created nor detroyed, but merely transferred from one user to another. But moderators can simply dial up how much karma they wish to give a user or vaporize a user’s karma is they wish …
You’d better be a good poster if you want to keep it!

Ooh, look at Monkey’s number of posts. He’ll soon be the neighbour of the beast.

Ahhh … that feels better. One up, one down and a polisher right?

Monkey and Sandman have far too much karma.

They should spread it out to the benefit of the whole segue community. Otherwise, a karma tax imposed on karma grubbing misantropes might be in order.

I will of course gain tax-free status, as I made the excellent proposal.

Monkey’s obviously holding his in an offshore account, so taxing it might be a problem.

offshore? unless he can store it at tealit or somewhere :slight_smile:

Mr He wrote:

They should spread it out to the benefit of the whole segue community. Otherwise, a karma tax imposed on karma grubbing misantropes might be in order.

You pinko commie :wink:

Join a community and someone wants a piece of you.

Ok, I am doing this to show JeffG that I am not on a Karma quest. I will follow in the steps of ImaniOU and give away 100 Karma points. You can check in the Karma transfer section to see if I have kept this promise. Starting right now.

If everyone follows in the steps of ImaniOU I think this will be a great place.

Let the transfers begin

Ok, it is finished! 10 lucky Segueites have got 10 Karma points each.

:blush:
Aw, shucks, Mr. Hogg…you’re making me blush. Me making segue a better place just for spreading the wealth?

[quote=“Boss Hogg”]I will follow in the steps of ImaniOU and give away 100 Karma points. If everyone follows in the steps of ImaniOU I think this will be a great place. Let the transfers begin
Ok, it is finished! 10 lucky Segueites have got 10 Karma points each.[/quote]
~sniff~ This is just like that excellent movie I saw “Pay it Forward”, where the kid from the sixth sense does something nice for some strangers and then they do something nice and pretty soon, the whole world benefits. ~sniff~ :cry: :slight_smile: I’m just so happy. :smiling_imp: