A must see

This video really hits home~ Make sure you tell someone what roads you’re planning on taking…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6316443191185539008&q=morning+fall+motorcycle

Btw. If it’s a repost. Tough. This video should be watched by everyone. It makes a good point.

Woah, that’s intense.

Shit. I wish I hadn’t watched that at bedtime.

Well done, but… not an image I want in my head as I’m going to sleep.

:astonished:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Shit. I wish I hadn’t watched that at bedtime.

:astonished:[/quote]

Well, think of this instead: img524.imageshack.us/img524/1364 … mansm1.png

:laughing: Thanks!

Messed up! Makes me think of when I got into a minor wreck (me v. mountain) on a rainy night on the road back from Wulai. Nothing like that video, but in a very isolated area. Luckily a taxi driver stopped and helped me out.

This screams “Dog” to me whilst here in Taiwan.
Dogs are mad here - they lie in the road and just walk out when they feel like it - especially at night. They’re not as bad as deer but still have huge potential for serious injury and death. I’ve been close a few times.

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“Dragonbones”]Shit. I wish I hadn’t watched that at bedtime.

:astonished:[/quote]

Well, think of this instead: img524.imageshack.us/img524/1364 … mansm1.png[/quote]

It won’t help you sleep.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]This screams “Dog” to me whilst here in Taiwan.
Dogs are mad here - they lie in the road and just walk out when they feel like it - especially at night. They’re not as bad as deer but still have huge potential for serious injury and death. I’ve been close a few times.[/quote]

I did see the dog belonging to some resturant owners right next to my home runn home on 3 legs and the skinn hanging lose from it’s naked bone. I really have to try hard not to get myself and my fist involved. How hard is it to keep your dog away from the street.

My neighbors dog likes to lie/sleep on the road…it’s a big lab, and it’s been hit by cars at least three times that I know off. But it still sleeps on the road…and on a corner no less.