A nice hotel in hualien

just posted this on parentpages, and want to share it here as well.

I’ve been meaning to do this for some time, but I keep forgetting. Kids are at sleep, hubby and friend are watching tv and I don’t have laundry or anything to do, so here goes.

This hotel is near the Farglory Ocean Park in Hualien and about 15-20 min drive to Hualien city. We’ve been there about three times and each time it is friendly and very nice. They have a nice breakfast (western), all the coffea, tea, juice you want. If you’d like a night snack they have noodles and other stuff free of charge.
Last time we went, they invited us for a BBQ! Really friendly place and GREAT ocean view, so I thought I wanted to share it with you:
seamoon.com.tw/about.html

We’ll be staying there again next time we are in that area :sunglasses: - well, unless there’s another great place that matches the prices (I like the BellaVista, but we can play millionares every time!)?

I’m sorry, I don’t have the address in english, but it’s on the same road as the Ocean Park. Just 5 min away up the road (away from Hualien) on the left (ocean side). hope you’ll have just a nice stay, as we have had each time.

how much are rooms on average?

well, prices should be listed on the website - as far as I know, the rates are from 1800-2800 nt$ on weekdays, 2200-3500 in the weekends for 2per. rooms.
4 per.room/loft 3800-4200 weekdays and 4300-4600 weekend.

:sunglasses:

I can not find any English on the website?
Has anybody else been to this hotel?
How far is it from the Ocean Park? (I know the post says it’s only 5 mins. but I couldn’t find the ocean park on the seamoon website’s map…trying to match characters here!)
I looked at the Bellavista hotel website too, but I could not find any prices listed.

It’s more of a minsu than a hotel. Pretty nice --up on the hill with a great view. Kind of typical cheesy taiwanese style with $$$ prices.

I think Huacaoji about 10km north the airport right by the beach is a much nicer more comfortable place to hang out. And cheaper. None of these places are going to speak much English although I’m sure you can figure it out.

園主:陳建貴(阿貴)
聯絡電話:03-8612595;0933-480829
傳真:03-8611879
地址:971花蓮縣新城鄉順安村北三棧63號

[quote=“Feiren”]I think Huacaoji about 10km north the airport right by the beach is a much nicer more comfortable place to hang out. And cheaper. None of these places are going to speak much English although I’m sure you can figure it out.

園主:陳建貴(阿貴)
聯絡電話:03-8612595;0933-480829
傳真:03-8611879
地址:971花蓮縣新城鄉順安村北三棧63號[/quote]Here’s their website. It has quite a lot of information including a sketch map.

And here are some more nice pictures of the place.

i’ve been in hualien and had a room in promised land. it’s a fantasy park, not the cheapest but quite good.