A nice new racey game

Saw this advertised 2 times ebery commercial break watching a movie at the hotel on AXN. Repeating hit foreigners/adoga etc haha. Letting the sensitives know about it :slight_smile:

I’ve been seeing ads for something called “Cunt Wars.” (On comic book sites)

1 Like

Ya the gaming community is a strange one. I am no longer into games, though find them addicting when i play. That said, they need to find reality, an reality needs to find these guys.

The link i posted doesnt show it the same as text, until you go into the link. i understand some dont click random online game links. Heres a screenshot of the mobile homepage which shows the words of which they speak on tv commercials.

Screenshot_2019-04-06-02-26-21

Interesting.

Western-style shoot-em-ups tend to have very specific targets. It’s Nazis, or Communists, or some other named menace. The vagueness of “shooting foreigners” seems like an ineffective marketing ploy … unless their customer base do indeed view all foreigners as potential enemies.

From a glance it looks like an AoE style game and the ‘foreigners’ is anyone outside the kingdom/civilization you are playing. Although I can imagine the target demographic would be more likely to view 歪国人 as the enemy and perhaps the ad is playing on that.

It’s the commie-nazi islamic russian terrorists

1 Like

The commercial uses taiwanese and specifically calls out Adoga and shows businessmen attacking white people haha.

Haha me too! It’s ridiculous.

I didn’t see the ad
How does that relate to the game o.o

What do you mean? Its the add for the game… I dont play computer games so never tried it out.

I mean it doesn’t look like a game where you run around Taipei GTA style beating up amas and foreigners

Ya probably not. Those games are big and detailed takes a year or 2 to make. These beat up random shit games pop up every month it seems.

I think I saw the ad last night. It looked like the idea was that you play against amas and foreigners (and perhaps get satisfaction out of beating them up and taking their virtual lunch money)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.