A question about fines

Does anybody know how much a school is fined if caught employing illegal teachers? Thanks.

I think it’s NT$150,000

I believe that the fines for employing illegal foreign workers is now NT$750,000 as the fine has been increased.

I believe that the fines for employing illegal foreign workers is now NT$750,000 as the fine has been increased.[/quote]

It is 750,000. Thats what the police officer told me who caught me at a school in Nangang today.
by the way does anybody know of more places where the checking is going on at the moment? Just in case, I would prefer to run away next time.

I believe that the fines for employing illegal foreign workers is now NT$750,000 as the fine has been increased.[/quote]

It is 750,000. Thats what the police officer told me who caught me at a school in Nangang today.
by the way does anybody know of more places where the checking is going on at the moment? Just in case, I would prefer to run away next time.[/quote]

There will be no next time for the coming 5 years or so … they did catch you and you’re not being deported? Or am I wrong, you sound so comfortable about it.

There will be no next time for the coming 5 years or so … they did catch you and you’re not being deported? Or am I wrong, you sound so comfortable about it.[/quote]

They caught me, but they didnt take my data. Of course I didnt have my passport with me. So all they know is my first name. Do you think they can just find me and deport me? I talked to some friends and they said, it shouldnt be possible. They school also doesnt have my data.

Perhaps you should try working legally.

You can do that? :smiley:

Thanks for that advice. I tried that, government rejected me because my college is not on their list. I was too honest (or stupid) to submit a fake diploma from a nice american university.