A Rainbow Family Gathering to be held in Taiwan in 2018 🌈

What, can’t give it back a little?

In my tent…i don’t peep on others. Most people kept it to their quarters, it wasn’t THAT open and there were lots of children, so people kept things pretty respectful.

I think they’re still roaming around the East Coast. A bunch of people just went off into the woods for a drum circle in Dulan.

And wondering if I can just walk in and or what?

Saw everybody wandering around last night and this morning but no one was inclusive enough to mention or invite me.

Who was responsible for this and could they open a shop in Taipei? Th’ bear loves him some chai.

I think when you’re stuck in the woods for a few weeks of no electricity or phones or beer or drugs, “astounding” food takes on a much more relaxed meaning.

1 Like

Aren’t you people like connected with Earth or nature or the universe or something? Why don’t you communicate with anyone around you that isn’t part of your group?

We’re all here in Taiwan on the coast just living and enjoying life and you walk into a restaurant or someplace and order your food and walk out and don’t say hi or nothing. Here most people saying Hi how are you, where you from, and your group don’t talk to anyone or say anything.

Anyway if you’re visiting another culture maybe be friendly to people or even better share something that can make them and the world a better place for that moment or life.

2 Likes

Did they NOT give you the secret handshake?

…Reminds me of maybe the only funny scene in No Country for Old Men.

I’m also kind of curious you guys been roaming around here all day like 30 or 40 or 50 people and it’s nighttime and your not in any of the hostels. Where you sleeping?

Also, why don’t you invite people to the event at the Sugar Factory yoga or whatever it was? Other people may be interested wandering around but you guys just ignore everybody WTF.

You assume rainbow gathering people read this site ?

Want to point out that I didn’t go down to Dulan, so have not been ignoring T42 :sunglasses:.

They’re just travelling around together at this point - don’t get why you feel they should be approaching every foreigner in Dulan with offers of friendship. If you’ve tried to make conversation with them, and got blanked, then that’s different.

I did feel a few (very few) of the hippy types at the gathering were stand-offish. This might have been because I didn’t ‘fit’ into their idea of counter-culture - no dreads nor fisherman’s trousers. They’re still humans, and subject to all usual prejudices.

1 Like

Watching this right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyc4tvo_3L4

I wonder if it’s anything like the RFG-TW.

1 Like

Yeah man snobby hippies.
EVen hippies don’t know how to have relaxed convo anymore I despair.
I recommend binlang as local herb of choice since the green stuff is banned. Respect local culture ! Leave nothing but binlang stains !

Smells of religious bukkshit just another form.

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/envision-festival/internet/envision-festival-why-you-shoulnt-go-to-envision-festival-costa-rica-internet-1291994