A random collection of KMT's behaviors during the coronavirus pandemic

Oh fuck no. They do absolutely nothing except destroy the economy.

Compare Belgium (lockdowns) to Sweden (no lockdowns, do whatever you want, just try to protect yourself especially if you’re old). Belgium did worse both medically and economically.

If you want people to welcome Chairman Xi’s benevolent rule, just get the KMT to run wild with its authoritarian fantasy lockdowns.

2 Likes

A new question that caught my attention yesterday: Does 侯友宜 (New Taipei City Mayor Hou, You-yi) play any role in substate action against Taiwan pandemic defense?

When Hou advocated for locked-down, I thought it was a only a haste opinion of his. When Hou advocated for 方艙 (infection concentration ward, Communist style), I thought it was a only a thoughtless opinion of his.

Then when yesterday he joined other KMT elites to demand Tsai administration to import China-made vaccine, I revaluate my neutral view about this ‘popular’ KMT politician with great suspicion.

Citywide locked-down, Commi-style infection ward, and China-made vaccine, Hou has turned up his vocal boomer for those three substate actions. Does that mean the United Front finally turn on an extremely valuable dormant agent?

No.

Political pandering from a useless and ineffective mayor.

I thought so as well before. I was relaying the the criticisms and suspicions he attracts over Facebook pages. How used to be shielded from that kind of scrutiny.

It is officially confirmed by Executive Yuan that China launches a new wave of mis-info attack this week. reported by Radio Taiwan International

This round started with the breakout of China Airline cluster. By far 6 individuals that spread mis-information violating epidemic prevention laws have been caught and is under prosecution investigation.

1 Like

Hualien, a stronghold of Deep Blue and gansta mayorship, sees 5 persons sent by the police to the prosecutor for spreading mis-information. reported by Liberty Times 自由時報

One 80+ year old elder is among the five suspects. He is not the original source of the mis-information, but Hualien police warns that relaying mis-information could still get you into trouble with the laws.

The woman refused to put on mask because she is an ROC-Chinese 中華民國人 not Taiwanese 台灣人. Her spoken mandarin has mainlander accent. Many mainlander Chineses are feeling resentful that they must follow regulations enacted by Taiwanese administration. The mainlander Chinese used to be an elite class above the laws. No wonder a strong wish for Chinese Communist invasion is present among this class of old elites.

1 Like

KMT is a shit load of Chinese viral vectors.

When it comes to epidemic prevention, Mayor Hou is no more than a mouth piece of Chinese Communist Party.

2 Likes

Hou has one full year to do zero preparation, and today the epicenter Zhonghe 中和 still has no site to test Covid. Zhonhe residents should seriously reflect upon their votes for KMT.

壽德新村 (Shou-De community) where Han Gouyu 韓國瑜 grew up. It is one of ‘KMT-police-state’-sponsored residential projects for the military. Taiwanese administration’s epidemic prevention measures mean shit to those Chinese elites.

1 Like

Deport them after signing that they are not roc nationals, but prc nationals. Good bye, farewell. Dont let the labor camp door hit you on the way in.

Taiwanese people fight back the CCP-KMT column.

This is why we Taiwanese people have faith in sailing through the viral storm safely.

I dont get it. More grey hair creates confidence?

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Not KMT Behaviour

Hou Youyi threatened to lockdown New Taipei City. As a consequence, there were panic shoppings, which caused 全聯 PXMart to turn into infectious clusters.

3 Likes

As Modena vaccine is going to arrive in Taiwan around July, Chinese Nationalists have a different kind of panic shopping in their mind: vaccine made-in-China.

I gave it a larger margin of error lest if it is delayed, it would KMT an opportunity to attack.

Why cant i find pictures of the netal spikesthey put in the walls meant to impale people?

Have any of these criminals seen any form of justice at all yet?

They were spiking walls, beating people, spray painting public proerty, breaking shit etc etc.

Taiwans justice ministry is severly crippled.