A real use for the metal cage around my "balcony."

Keeping whatever that big solid thing that just crashed into it was from flying through the glass doors!

I’ve been here four years and this is the first typhoon I’ve seen that had that much punch. I live on the thrid floor, so that thing was really flying!

damn, that must have been a scare and a half :shock:

i want some bars now

That may have been my barbecue.

Da Bian, I’m thinking of installing a bar too.

cheers

But be careful how you put on those bars because what happened if you need to escape through the balcony…

We don’t have those bar at the place I am currenlty living at so I can see the guy across the building… having XXX w/ his gal in the living room…yummy!! :wink: and smoke too!!

Metal Cage, Cage Dancer… ooohh I like that! :unamused:

[quote=“MiakaW”]

We don’t have those bar at the place I am currenlty living at so I can see the guy across the building… having XXX w/ his gal in the living room…yummy!! :wink: and smoke too!![/quote]

You dirty little voyeur, you! :unamused: :wink:
Maybe you should check out the Power Exchangewhen you go back to CA.

Ohhhhhh, me likey, me likey this thread a lot.

I think I need a cage, I mean, bars too.
Perhaps I could entice some bettle nut babes to sit in there all day and charge people $200NT for a side walk view and $2000NT to get in the cage too.

So “Mark’s English” will have semi-naked babes outside to entice punters into ‘school’. Hmmmm.

Are you hiring?

I think all schools should have bars in them.

Yes, hire TMWC, I’ll pay to see him semi-naked in a cage :stuck_out_tongue: Will there be jelly-wrestling too ?

Keep those ideas coming guys.

Miaka, I love your attitude! :smiley: It would be fun to live across from an appreciative audience like you. If I were so lucky, I’d do my best to give you a show that would really get your toes curling. :wink:

Miaka, I love your attitude! :smiley: It would be fun to live across from an appreciative audience like you. If I were so lucky, I’d do my best to give you a show that would really get your toes curling. :wink:[/quote]

But she’d have to see yer scrawny middle aged arse, Omnikins! :wink:
Don’t forget TOMAS is the Forumosa babes-a-plenty studmuffin!

:laughing:

That’s what he thinks too. But once Miaka moves in across the road from me the truth will out and he will surrender his crown to the man who can.

Maybe we should have a trip down to Hazzard county and take turns in the cage to see who brings in the most new business? Matthew first.

[quote]We don’t have those bar at the place I am currenlty living at so I can see the guy across the building… having XXX w/ his gal in the living room…yummy!! and smoke too!!
[/quote]
Its XXXX, Miaka, not XXX. And why anyone would get a thrill watching some guy chug crappy Australian beer and smoking is beyond me! :wink:

Miaka, I love your attitude! :smiley: It would be fun to live across from an appreciative audience like you. If I were so lucky, I’d do my best to give you a show that would really get your toes curling. :wink:[/quote]

But she’d have to see yer scrawny middle aged arse, Omnikins! :wink:
Don’t forget TOMAS is the Forumosa babes-a-plenty studmuffin!

:laughing:[/quote]

Okie, lets see… I have Omnil, Alien, tmwc, sandman…who else?? Wait, I don’t think I have enough $$ to be moving around like this… Maybe I should go on the street as a street performer and earn some $$ that way… And by the way, are any of you guys hairy… :wink:

Don’t make my toes curl… I would be hella jealous of the ladies… :sunglasses:

Oh… can I have some requests while being an audience??

So you’re an exhibitionist too?!?! Wanna come visit the boss’ cage with me?

And what would your requests be? Pray tell.

Nope, not hairy, btw. That would be Almas, the forumosa wookie. My ancestors came down from the trees long before his did.

I have a lot of requests… haha…, let’s just say, use your imagination

[quote=“Alien”]

But she’d have to see yer scrawny middle aged arse, Omnikins! [/quote]

Not exactly “scrawny”, old girl. An hour a day of swimming and another hour in the gym sees to that. :sunglasses: You should try it – you’d find it works wonders. :slight_smile:

We over-35’s may not be as buff and boyishly pretty as those Balinese gigolos you like to pick up on Kuta Beach, be we don’t necessarily let ourselves go to seed. We still have plenty to offer any discerning xiaojie – just look at how Tomas has been faring lately for proof of that! :smiley: :wink:

I thought we’d already confirm that Tomas’ escapades were with “females” of the inflatable type. But your point is well-taken, Omni.

I was wondering when you’d notice that~ :laughing: :laughing:

No! I told you I’m not into those Kuta cowboys! It’s the “metrosexual” greaseball Italians ! :wink: Loads of them are over 35, to be sure.