A reliable dentist

Any suggestions for a reliable and trustworthy dentist who does quality work? In Taipei.

Call the community center in Tianmu, cause I can remember the name right now. The dentist advertising in their magazine, I have gone to speaks english and is pretty good. The dentist is near Tianmu

New York Dentist. So named for the alma mater (NYU) of the very good dentist who runs the practice. Located on Roosevelt Road, Sec 1, south side, near the exit (don’t know which number) of CKS MRT station.

Had my wisdom teeth removed there. No dry socket and all went well.

[quote=“Alleycat”]New York Dentist. So named for the alma mater (NYU) of the very good dentist who runs the practice. Located on Roosevelt Road, Sec 1, south side, near the exit (don’t know which number ) of CKS MRT station.

Had my wisdom teeth removed there. No dry socket and all went well.[/quote]

I lived in the building right next to that place, and was always afraid to go in. :fume: kicks herself

Get off at CKS and exit #2 walk straight to Ning Bao(pao) street. It’s right on the corner, in a building next to the Hess Kindy

best of luck :rainbow:

Thanks guys.

More generally, is there really such a thing as a reliable dentist? I guess there is, I mean they can all be relied upon to total yer teeth.
I’m quite convinced I’d have a mouthful of good fangs today if it wasn’t for the reliability of dentists to proble and poke and find expensive faults where none previously existed.

Bah! I spit on them and bite their horrid fingers!

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]More generally, is there really such a thing as a reliable dentist? I guess there is, I mean they can all be relied upon to total yer teeth.
I’m quite convinced I’d have a mouthful of good fangs today if it wasn’t for the reliability of dentists to proble and poke and find expensive faults where none previously existed.

Bah! I spit on them and bite their horrid fingers!

HG[/quote]

Actually I like going to the dentist here. My dentist at home was sadist. :fume:

They’re all sadists, but the good news is they have a very high rate of suicide. Scarcely a surprise if you think about it.

HG

I go to Dr. John Lee at the Gwo Wei Dental Clinic (also known as Dr. Wells), 1F, No. 88-90, Zhong Cheng Rd., Section 1, Shilin (within walking distance from Zhi Shan Station). Here’s the website with a map: http://www.doctor.com.tw/gwowei/p2.html

Dr. Lee speaks excellent English, and I was very happy with the work (a filling and cleaning) and with the price! I paid more in the US when I had insurance, for crying out loud.