A Sad, Sad Day

Why, you ask? Well, I am writing this from my hotel in Taipei which means I’m leaving Taiwan tomorrow. I had a good run here and met lots of wonderful people. Having traveled around the world, I can honestly say this was one of the most satisfying expat experiences I’ve ever had. It’s all about the people and how they treated me so warmly. I will definitely be back.

I would be remiss if I didn’t thank all of you for your sage advice concerning dating and relationships. For the most part, it was spot on and helped me navigate those dangerous waters over the last six months. I will continue to read and occasionally post here while living cathartically through you.

All the best in your lives, Russ

what happened to the romance ?

Well, he’s coming back and he’s sad to leave, we’ll take it from there. :wink:

Good luck, Russ, in your travels and endeveaours.

Well, it’s still a work in progress and we’re saying our goodbyes later this evening and tomorrow morning. She plans to visit me in the US after the Lunar New Year. I have a feeling my next post will be about long term relationships:)

Well, he’s coming back and he’s sad to leave, we’ll take it from there. :wink:

Good luck, Russ, in your travels and endeveaours.[/quote]

Thanks, Icon but you haven’t heard the last of me!!!

Well, it’s still a work in progress and we’re saying our goodbyes later this evening and tomorrow morning. She plans to visit me in the US after the Lunar New Year. I have a feeling my next post will be about long term relationships:)[/quote]

you mean long distance relationships? Well dont keep that distance long or else it tends to go kaput !

Absence makes the heart go yonder…

Well, it’s still a work in progress and we’re saying our goodbyes later this evening and tomorrow morning. She plans to visit me in the US after the Lunar New Year. I have a feeling my next post will be about long term relationships:)[/quote]

you mean long distance relationships? Well dont keep that distance long or else it tends to go kaput !

Absence makes the heart go yonder…[/quote]

“Long distance,” that’s right! I must have had a freudian slip. Anyway, I will definitely be seeking your guidance in the future. Russ