A small point

Why has someone decided to go back and link all my posts together? My joining date is 2003 now, but others who have been multiple people still have their newest joining date. You want me to name names??? Plus you missed some of my persona’s. :smiley: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I’ve said before, many times, and very often, that I don’t like you guys mucking about with MY decisions. I choose to post here and brighten up your site, but you choose to see me as a slave who has to bow to your whims. If I choose to post about my online past, that is MY decision. YOU choose to muck about and trim and prune and ‘sort,’ it wasnt appreciated in 2003 and it is not appreciated 9 years later.

If I want to post as superking, joining date 2011, why the feck won’t you just leave that alone? It has ALWAYS been my bugbear that you guys seem to think you own my content and how it is displayed. I disagree fully. I asked to be a new poster, the OWNER granted that request. Now some turnip has done their own thing. UNDO THIS NOW!
STOP F*CKING WITH MY CHOICES.

Feed that back.

It doesn’t concern me personally but I will say that this site can’t be all that bad in that you keep returning to complain and also that you haven’t been suspended for swearing at the admin and mods… :laughing: they appear to have a lot of tolerance.

Carry on…

[quote=“dan2006”]It doesn’t concern me personally but I will say that this site can’t be all that bad in that you keep returning to complain and also that you haven’t been suspended for swearing at the admin and mods… :laughing: they appear to have a lot of tolerance.

Carry on…[/quote]

You are right Dan. I should have my wishes ignored because… erm why? I made ONE request when I returned. And it has been messed with. Now it’s either spite or sheer bloody something somethingness, because, as I say, this elephant could rinse through many posters who have not had the same thing done to them…

Now bend over. :smiley:

And yeah, the mods deserve an award for putting up with me. :unamused:

well hopefully the admin will sort it out for you…

IMHO who cares about the online past… I know I’ve started some crazy crap on here before and no one cares now.

Look on the bright side, your post count just shot WAY up.

it does seem a rather unnecessary waste of mod resources. No wonder they are so busy.
I’m sure it will be a lot harder to reverse this change, than it was to implement it.

[quote=“dan2006”]well hopefully the admin will sort it out for you…

IMHO who cares about the online past… I know I’ve started some crazy crap on here before and no one cares now.[/quote]

You see, Daniel, I can remember stuff about you. Like when you went to Jiayi and had a chat with a cop about the FAP. Or that girl you came here to see and she had a ‘business trip.’

Now, you have chosen to have all that stuff attached to you. I have asked for it to NOT BE ATTACHED TO ME unless I want to point it out myself. I am sure as a human that you can understand that the things you care about are not always the things I care about and vice versa.You may not care about your online past. I may not care about mine either. But the simple fact is that I asked for the right to be able to care and it has been taken away from me by somebody. THAT is all you need to understand. A promise made to me was broken. Maybe you care about things like that.

Nuit: nope, my post count is for superking alone. They haven’t even sorted THAT out right. :smiley: It’s either someone being a busibody or someone trying to make me upset.

Common or garden moderators don’t have the power to do that.

Maybe it’s a glitch or something. superking asked admin if he could come back not as a smurf but as his gentler new persona. It was happily agreed to as long as he didn’t use his prior accounts anymore.

He was clear about it right in the beginning in a public post about who he was in the past.

I really dunno. :ponder:

[quote=“jimipresley”]Common or garden moderators don’t have the power to do that.

Maybe it’s a glitch or something. superking asked admin if he could come back not as a smurf but as his gentler new persona. It was happily agreed to as long as he didn’t use his prior accounts anymore.

He was clear about it right in the beginning in a public post about who he was in the past.

I really dunno. :ponder:[/quote]

Thank you for understanding. It might have happened recently when I got my settings sorted, but that would make no sense. It seems like a deliberate act of piling things together, because some of my earlier personae are not on there. Someone has read a post I wrote and decided, ‘I’ll just pop all those together for no real reason.’ Whoever did it won’t own up, and I am acting angry when really I am just exasperated, but still… you mods can’t moan you are busy when you are pulling stunts like this. :smiley:

I’ve had a PM from a most respected mod, Mr Tempo of Gain, and I trust he will deal with it for me. I fully appreciate his response.

Remind me not to complain about my edit button. :neutral:

We can get a new persona here? Hey now.

They splinter off.

I thought this thread would be about superking’s ridiculously small wiener. :liar:

My problems the opposite. I changed my name in 2003 and lost all my previous post count. Now I look like a real newby. :cactus: