A Sports Medicine Doctor (knee specialist)?

I have played alittle too much hockey over the years and I am having unreasonable knee pain. Does anyone know a doctor who specializes in this area? Let me know…thx


I gave info on a very good knee doctor here:
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 586#134586](Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
Also good information provided by others in the posts above mine in that thread.