A summer outdoor nice night time date in Taipei - help

[quote=“sandman”]
The only really great thing is Athula’s Sri Lankan rotis, but as I’ll probably be sitting there sucking on Kirins with no shirt or shoes on while ogling the teenies with their bare bellybuttons and arsecracks, it won’t be that romantic either.[/quote]

See you there at about 9 tomorrow???

:astonished: Sounds like a keeper :wink:

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“sandman”]
The only really great thing is Athula’s Sri Lankan rotis, but as I’ll probably be sitting there sucking on Kirins with no shirt or shoes on while ogling the teenies with their bare bellybuttons and arsecracks, it won’t be that romantic either.[/quote]

See you there at about 9 tomorrow???[/quote]
Hell yeah! So that’s what the A-list stuff was about.
Derek, I stayed away last night, in case I spoiled your date. And I had semen for dinner, not rotis. I’d have preferred the rotis.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]
Print out a name card and show it to a taxi driver.[/quote]
When the taxi driver is finished driving around without a fucking clue where he is going, and stops to ask for directions at least 8 times, you will finally arrive at your destination some 3 hours later…maybe.

Who was the cook?

Who was the cook?[/quote]
A Taiwanese bloke. Very good sashimi chef. Always presents us with a free sampling of his daily special. Last night it happened to be his semen. Fresh that morning.

Mmmmm… semen… :homer: :lick:

:stuck_out_tongue:

i think you are talking about xindian, with the boats and the bridge and the food stands. its the last stop on one of the MRT lines. The beach is right off of the MRT station. Big bridge, very nice for a stroll

This is a bit misleading. There’s no beach at Bitan!

This is a bit misleading. There’s no beach at Bitan![/quote]

No beach, but according to Sandman, plenty of semen.

This is a bit misleading. There’s no beach at Bitan![/quote]

No beach, but according to Sandman, plenty of semen.[/quote]

Of course as we all know, women and se(a)men do not mix.

I think one or two people might harbouring the false assumption that I was joking about my recent culinary experience, but I’m not. A Taiwanese man really did give me a small dish of his semen to eat. And I ate it. It was surprisingly tasty, too.

I think Sandman is bored, or have had too much beer.

Or lost a huge bet.

[quote=“Mr He”]I think Sandman is bored, or have had too much beer.

Or lost a huge bet.[/quote]
You are so wrong Mr. He. It really was good. I’d have his semen again in a heartbeat. My wife liked it too, but I got most of it.

Does he have people kneeling in a line to taste his culinary delights, then?

He wasn’t able to produce much of his semen, so it was just for his special customers, but we go there quite regularly, as you would imagine, so we got some.

What are you on about?

[quote=“derek1978”]
] I stepped in some dog shit (damn it).[/quote]

I’ve been told that stepping in dog shit in TW is good luck. :bravo: No wonder the date went so well. Got a brother who’s interested in coming to Taiwan and dating a sista :laughing: :smiley:

Yellowtail tuna jizz, Mr. He. Seriously.

[quote=“sandman”]
Yellowtail tuna jizz[/quote]

:astonished: You mean you sampled tuna jizz from tail that was yellow? How would you rate the culinary experience? How much did it cost? Do you eat it with any condiments?