A Taste of Spring

Finely Sliced King Oyster Mushrooms Stir Fry with Baked Cherry Tomoatoes and Asparagus :lick:

Green Soybeans, Mushrooms and Celery Risotto :lick:

Nice presentation. Looks good enough to eat.

Tell us about it.

Yes, it tastes as good as it looks :slight_smile:

To make Finely Sliced King Oyster Mushrooms Stir Fry with Baked Cherry Tomoatoes and Asparagus for one, you need;

2 or 3 king oyster mushrooms, finely sliced. If you’d like to do it with the knife, that’s fine. But my trick is to use the peeler to do the work, then you’d get the very thin and beautifully made slices.
Asparagus, 60 grams, washed and chopped. Ready for use later.
10 cherry tomatoes, pre-baked in the oven with extra virgin olive oil, some sea salt, black paper and herbs for about 15 minuets. I guess any herbs would do, but I used dried parsley today.

Put some extra virgin olive oil into the pan and heat the pan first.
If you’d like garlic, then put some finely shredded garlic into the pan too. If you don’t like it, then just drop it.
Put the mushrooms into the hot pan, stir for about 5 minuets or so.
When they are about to be ready, add asparagus; cook for about 2 minuets, seasoning with handful sea salts and black papers, and then put the baked cherry tomatoes into the pan to stir for 1 minuet.
And voila, it’s done! Simple and easy!
If you also have some Parma ham, then put some on the top, and it’d become a luxury treat to yourself!
And of course, the good presentation is the final touch. That always gives me a good mood to enjoy the food!

You can serve together with the pumpkin soup and some bread, then it’s a simple Sunday brunch at home for me!

Bon Appetite! :lick: