A telephone with cord

I am looking for a telephone with cord so I can connect to my Vonage adapter (similar as Magic Jack Plus). I don’t need an expensive one (just to use it here). Where can I get one in Taipei?

Thanks,
Ti

You’re kidding. Have you been out of your apartment lately? :slight_smile: Any electrical store, large supermarket or department store sells corded phones. Use Google to find a Carrefour. Expect to pay about $700 for a reasonable basic phone.

I went to Carefour, next to the Guting MRT. I didn’t see it. I asked the cashiers. Either they didn’t understand me.

Thanks,

I didn’t know there was a Carrefour in Guting. Did they have an electronics department? Some of the Carrefour stores are not full stores, but rather, “express” stores that carry a much smaller selection. If you walk around that area, you should find an electronics store very easily. Like finley, I’m very surprised that you haven’t been able to find this kind of phone.

Try the Carrefour at ZhiShan MRT. It’s not too far away from you, if you’re near GuTing. Go out of exit 2, look a bit to your right across the main road, and you should see the big sign. I’m 99% certain they have electrical/electronic items there (they also have a good selection of Belgian beers on sale, while you’re there). If you still can’t find what you want, there’s also a Sogo just opposite which ought to have them, although probably more expensive.

[quote=“canton”]I went to Carefour, next to the Guting MRT. I didn’t see it. I asked the cashiers. Either they didn’t understand me.

Thanks,[/quote]

I suspect you went to the Wellcome.