A TV guy who can ensure my TV gets signal

Hi guys,

Bought a TV recently but I’m a bit inept at getting it to work.

Essentially I’m not desperate for cable - happy enough to just have some analogue TV.

I bought a cheap antenna which enabled the TV to register a total of 3 channels, but the pictures are the image followed by 5 second freeze followed by next image - not acceptable even by my low standards.

I’m over the DIY idea. Do you guys know of any good TV installers who can fix this?

Thanks, please let me know.
Michael

Where did you buy it? If it was a big retailer they may help you.

Hi Tempo, nah I got it second hand. I’ve found that it’s very functional but it’s just getting signal that’s the problem.

Wasn’t analogue phased out in Taiwan? Didn’t they have an announcement to that effect last year?

Perhaps :S. I only arrived this year. Nevertheless I’d be keen to take the cable/digital option. Any advice would be great :S.

Perhaps :S. I only arrived this year. Nevertheless I’d be keen to take the cable/digital option. Any advice would be great :S.[/quote]

500 nts a month for normal cable. If you have Internet with Chunghwa telecom, then have MOD (like cable, les options but more interesting) for like 200 nts, with the added advantage of Video on Demand.