A Vine Over a Forest Trail

Hey y’all, so this is a super long-shot kinda question, but can anyone identify the location of this photo? I was surfing Instagram when I found this photo of this enchanting place in TW. I asked her where this was but may still receive no response. I have a special affinity for strong vines within nature, so if anyone can guide me in the right direction, I’ll be very happy because I want to go see this same scene personally. Even a similar spot will be appreciated.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

[quote=“Focus”]Hey y’all, so this is a super long-shot kinda question, but can anyone identify the location of this photo? I was surfing Instagram when I found this photo of this enchanting place in TW. I asked her where this was but may still receive no response. I have a special affinity for strong vines within nature, so if anyone can guide me in the right direction, I’ll be very happy because I want to go see this same scene personally. Even a similar spot will be appreciated.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

[/quote]

If you want to see one of the biggest elephant vines in Taiwan try Shitoushan National Park in Hsinchu County. Right at the beginning of the trail to the left of the park HQ is a vine which some old guy told me was really famous. trimt-nsa.gov.tw/web/en/Scen … neryList01

Thanks Bear, I’ll make sure to get a good photo with it when I go there