A wonderful tool for writing Chinese characters

E-Hanzi worksheet is an ideal tool for personal practice on writing Chinese characters. Just a few seconds, you can create your own worksheet with the Chinese characters you want to learn. The system supports both traditional and simplified Chinese characters and gives you all the information you need about a character: pinyin, radical, stroke numbers, and best of all, the stroke order diagram.

Now you can try it free at: ehanzi.com

OMG…Far East…say “Hi” to Uncle Jimmy for me!!

Pricing (had a bit of trouble finding the info but it’s there on the FAQ page:
What should I do if I want to continue making the worksheet after the free trial?
You could purchase “Premium Member” at the price of NT$ 599 (around US$ 20) for a full year membership.

The sheets look very nice. Is there an app that integrates with it?

I think Skritter is your competition here – what does this system do that Skritter doesn’t (maybe the answer is simply “it’s cheaper than Skritter” or “you can print stuff out and don’t have to do everything online”). Is there a companion app?

Thanks for your attention and opinion. We will provide special price to purchase “Premium Member” if you kindly fill out a simply questionare after the free trial.

[quote=“ironlady”]OMG…Far East…say “Hi” to Uncle Jimmy for me!!

Pricing (had a bit of trouble finding the info but it’s there on the FAQ page:
What should I do if I want to continue making the worksheet after the free trial?
You could purchase “Premium Member” at the price of NT$ 599 (around US$ 20) for a full year membership.

The sheets look very nice. Is there an app that integrates with it?

I think Skritter is your competition here – what does this system do that Skritter doesn’t (maybe the answer is simply “it’s cheaper than Skritter” or “you can print stuff out and don’t have to do everything online”). Is there a companion app?[/quote]

That’s really great, exactly what I am looking for, thank you so much ! :slight_smile:

Okay, now we have NT$799 for a “special price” for a year’s membership.

UNLESS of course, you are paying in US dollars. Then it’s $34.95.

I might be able to understand this were there shipping involved, but for a membership to a Web site?
It would also be nice to have some more payment options for paying in NT dollars rather than credit card only. You know, ATM transfer, going to 7-11, or whatever. Or – going way out on a limb here – Paypal?

I used to work for Far East. I should expect this kind of thing. But it’s just so freakin’ ridiculous, it makes me mad. At least I got to wallow in nostalgia making the complaint call to the phone number provided in the US. “I’ll pass your opinion to the company.” Yeah. Holding my breath here (and looking for another option in the meantime)…