A Word to The Wiser Single Taiwanese Woman About Younger Foreign Men in Taiwan

Chicks with dicks? Ick.

“How fine it be? You gots to ride to find out!”

1. Not all foreigners have long ones
  2. Not all Asians have short ones
  3. Don’t cheat yourself, of course it is important to women. We just don’t wanna make the guys feel bad about it… :smiley:

really? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Soddom”]
Is “nancywu” the latest psycho xiao jie virus? [/quote]
Come on, since when girls criticizing foreign men should be classified into “psycho xiaojei”? To refute her is better than to label her. As a matter of fact, I like this kind of different/minority opinions in this forum. It makes this community more balanced. At least she has her reasoning, and courage too to fight with the majority.

[quote=“nancywu”]
Foreigner think they are so special but they are not! Have more money? No way! Lot Taiwan men richer, have own company and make more ten time! [/quote]

Have to agree to the money part. Many foreigners are worried that Taiwanese girls who date them are probably all gold diggers, but actually if they are all into money, they can find many more richer Taiwanese guys than the majority of foreigners in Taiwan.

I’ve never thought I’m rich, although I would have to say upper-class in terms of monthly income.

As for Taiwanese women wanting to chase foreigen men, forget about dicks, what about orgasms? How many Taiwanese guys know how to do that? 2? At least in the west a greater number of us actually have been able to learn how to do this for our partners. The idea of sex in Taiwan is completely male dominated, there’s a decision made to have sex, have sex, and once the man is finished its off to sleep. Not to say this doesn’t happen in the west, but at least with a foreigner Taiwanese girls might be able to increase their chance of experiencing pleasure.

Durex knows a thing or two about todgers:

[quote]Condom manufacturer Durex has published a press release in the newspaper Milenio with information on the average size of the penis in erection depending on ethnic origin and height:

Caucasians: 6.39

Soodom, I can believe you missed this one ;

If you are stimulated by a long/thick penis, then buy a dildo and ask your partner to use it on you after he’s ejaculated. Seems a bit absurd to me that a woman would focus on penis size (when dildos cost US$5-10) at the expense of other qualities she might look for in her man. But then women will spend crazy dollars on those stupid little gucci bags, so who ever said women made sense

If a girl is really focused on sexual pleasure in selecting her partner, she should focus on his ability to bring her to orgasm, not penis size which is an inaccurate proxy. People who believe that large penises are the golden keys to sexual heaven are probably still at a teenage level of sexual knowledge (which would explain why Taiwanese women might believe it) or are desperate for anything to make them feel superior (which would explain why men believe their partner’s compliments). Bringing a woman to orgasm has more to do with whether you are a self centered lover or a mutualistic lover. Any man can bring a woman to orgasm with his tongue and his fingers. Throw in a dildo if it floats your boat. On the other hand, men who do their business in five minutes and then fall asleep are unlikely to have generated much sexual pleasure for their partners, whether or not they have a huge enormous schlong or not.

Sexual experience helps you be a better lover (if you’re the mutualistic type). In as much as Taiwanese people are less experienced sexually due to societal moral constraints, they may also be worse lovers. But not because of penis size.

1. can’t believe that men actually think they are better in bed than other men based on what their current girlfriends tell them, well, girls (worldwide, again, my Schlegelmilch Principle of All People are Equal !) know how to (a) fake orgasms (b) be convinced that her curreny boyfriend has the biggest penis and convince the latter the same © flatter her boyfriend by saying that the latter is the best lover, and bs like that, (d) all of the above and more. why do they do that? because some men buy that, just like women buy “you are the most beautiful woman” type of stuff.

2. chinese men can be quite attentive too, if one ever researched the chinese ancient pronographic literature, not that far from karma sutra!

yeah, they might have written the sexual texts but they stopped gettin’ that funky after the Ming dynasty.

BTW for those trying to insinuate that I feel I’m the world’s greatest lover, I’d say thanks. As I usually employ the methods outlined by Tom until I get results I think I’m doing okay.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but no matter how good a lover u think u are, y’all (me included) :blush: have zero chance of helping your yin to orgasm if the yin isn’t of the headspace to allow an orgasm or 12 to wash over her. A yin has to take control and the yang must follow…it’s a natural law, one of many we consistently ignore, but that’s for the “Ishmael” thread…just be thankful we aren’t fodder for the Discovery or National Geographic channels…

As for the two-stroke-tommies someone ( :imp: once again :imp: ) generalized all Asians to be, bear in mind that Tantra is a Daoist concept and Daoism is a Chinese concept, ergo, Chinese lovers know how to unlock the ancient secrets of Tantric Love-making better than the rest of the populace…or so to generally speak… :wink: There are two-stroke tommies in every walk of life…and you know who you are.

This said, if you are lucky enough :sunglasses: to find the one that can take charge of her sexuality and demand as many orgasms as she can take…then and only then can you start to train as a competent lover…

There is a litmus test I have discovered…can you put her to sleep? As she has to you every time you have had an orgasm? I am talking passed out, drooling, sawin’-dem-logs DOWN…It’s gonna take her about 10-12 petit-mort (your results may vary) and the only way you are gonna help her get there is to totally give yourself over to her pursuit of as many orgasms as she can take. And to do that, the yang must sacrifice his heretofor soughtafter pleasure…in the crudest of laymen’s :wink: terms…you can’t cum. :shock:

And to truly experience the benefits of Tantra, you can’t ever cum :shock: :shock: …or rather, you will learn to acheive a new sort of orgasm…which can be even more satisfying given that it can actually last much longer than your standard ejaculatory orgasm…and as an aditional perk, you get to live longer…

[quote=“mfaass”]

As for Taiwanese women wanting to chase foreigen men, forget about dicks, what about orgasms? How many Taiwanese guys know how to do that? 2? At least in the west a greater number of us actually have been able to learn how to do this for our partners. The idea of sex in Taiwan is completely male dominated, there’s a decision made to have sex, have sex, and once the man is finished its off to sleep. Not to say this doesn’t happen in the west, but at least with a foreigner Taiwanese girls might be able to increase their chance of experiencing pleasure.[/quote]

How do you happen to know this mfaass? Is this hearsay or are you making a sweeping judgement here, or is this founded in some sort ethnographic longitudinal research? :unamused:

And don’t you all realize that this person is a big troll??? Someone’s having loads of fun here. Look at the way the posts are written. Typical grammar mistakes, interspersed with native-level vocabulary.

:? :laughing:

[quote=“amos”]

I’m sure the sheep are thrilled. :laughing:

Nice one mate :smiley: . I think that’s probably the reason why we sell the best mutton in the world :wink:

[quote=“nancywu”]Wise word from me - donnot get together with foreign man! They just want fuck you and then run away to home coutry or find other girl!
Foreigner think they are so special but they are not! Have more money? No way! Lot Taiwan men richer, have own company and make more ten time!
Foreigner also more uglier! Look at all the hair, oh my god! and lot of they are fat too! They so proud have long penis, but this important? Women dont need long penis to feel happy!
Why so many Taiwan girls so blind and stupid and chase foreign man? I realy dont understand![/quote]

LOL ! This is too funny to be a wind up ! Jia you Nancy !

Ms. Bimmel,

My knowledge has been gained through anecdotal evidence collected from friends, students (adults only!), and personal experiences alike, and of course I’m making sweeping general statements as everyone else does here. There are always exceptions to the rule, although my experience in Taiwan would lead me to believe that a majority of Taiwanese men (not all) do not give a rat’s ass whether or not a woman enjoys sex.

I would think that it is common knowledge that Taiwan is a patriarchal, male dominated society, and that this influences sexual behaviour and tendencies. Thus, sex becomes a way of exuding or asserting one’s power, much like the possession of things, such as a BMW, or in this case a mistress. Since one is exibiting domination who is to care if the second party enjoys the act or not?

You also cannot deny in the west there is societal pressure to make a woman climax as a measure of one’s manliness, hence the lame question, “Did you cum?” If she did you wouldn’t need to ask the question you’d know. I don’t think that this pressure exists here. In fact if you go to the bookstore here just how many educational sexual literature will you find? In the west you will find a lot, and thus only a self-centred knob could not learn the basics of “doing it right”. In Taiwan, these books are lacking, and there is nothing even remotely close to educational within the school systems here either.

Thsu, to sum up my argument my anecdotal evidence, coupled with the male dominating aspect of Taiwan’s society, and then combined with Taiwan’s utter lack of enything passing for sexual education would lead me to the conclusion that the majority of Taiwanese men do not make their women climax.

Of course this is all just hearsay, and there is no logic behind. Just some ramblings and musings meant to make some laugh and some vent. Perhaps Ms. Bimmel you have something substantive to add to the discourse?

BTW,

after reading the article I agree with Ms.Bimmel. It is a troll. We’ve all been had.

And contrary to popular mythology borne out by regular attendees of that Roxy Vibe pub y’all keep talking about in Taipei, 95% of Taiwanese women prefer Taiwanese men.

No doubt this is why a quarter of all marriages are male Taiwanese to foreigners…

[quote=“mfaass”]
You also cannot deny in the west there is societal pressure to make a woman climax as a measure of one’s manliness, hence the lame question, “Did you cum?” If she did you wouldn’t need to ask the question you’d know. [/quote]
:laughing: I can’t even answer this one… Ladies? Um, right, whatever you say.

Did you actually receive some sort of sexual education yourself? I mean, about what might please women? Most sex ed is all about protection, AIDS, and fertilization. The only real education men can receive is by being with a woman long term who is not embarrassed to tell him what she really likes. The only unfortunate thing about that is that women are all different, and men who use the same movements with a new woman, can be rather uninventive. You can always tell!
All women need to be explored as if she were a completely new territory. Like comparing the fjords to Balinese volcanos, in that sense. That same ‘movement’ you did with your ex doesn’t necessarily work with Ms. New. And likewise for women. Such things should be discussed openly and freely when getting involved with someone, and very few men do this, regardless of their cultural background. Or women.
Since I know many of the people on this site personally, it is a little embarrassing to go into the graphic details and all…but whatever…here goes.

I will say this: Taiwanese men, in my experience (i was married to one for 8 years, and then the following 5 yrs involved with another one) aren’t much different from westerners. Sizewise, pleasurewise, or experiencewise. Perhaps the men I was with for so long were exceptions to the rule, but compared to the western men I’ve bonked or been involved with, I would never say that they were any less skilled as you seem to think.

All men have approximately the same size penises, length and girth. Some are quite small, and there’s nothing they can do about it unless they’re lucky enough to have a hotmail account, but I’ve only seen a couple that were really worthless. They were on westerners.
The ones I’ve seen that have been amazingly huge were on two Italians…(shut the hell up, Fred Smith!) and on a Taiwanese. Surprise! Surprise!

The best lays I’ve had were [Not in any particular order and nothing too recent] 1) American 2) Taiwanese 3) Italian and 4) Australian.
The most adventurous were 1) Italian 2) English
The most “grateful” 1) Australian and 2) American 3) African American
The Taiwanese aren’t the most “grateful”, but that doesn’t mean they can’t please women any better than say, Fred Smith could! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now you’re wondering what I mean by ‘grateful’, but if you use your noggin you’ll understand.

[quote=“mfaass”]
Perhaps Ms. Bimmel you have something substantive to add to the discourse?[/quote]
Was that substantive enough?
And hey Soddom, what the hell does Durex know? I reckon that caucasians lie about their length, and what does it say about girth? Nada! :unamused:
Tom, tongue and finger orgasms are merely clitoral, btw. :wink: Women who’ve ONLY experienced clitoral orgasms (if they’ve even been lucky enough to have those) are truly missing out.

Above all, I find that a lot of the men on this site have an overly inflated idea of their sexual prowess. Wonder where that comes from? Too bad they don’t have coed saunas in Taipei!

Shut up, shut up, shut up,

Are you trying to shatter the well-known fact that all western guys in Taiwan are SEX GODS? Yes, we are SEX GODS, we really are, no doubt about it, absolutely; and I have signed references I can fax to you if you doubt me.