About Nancywu

Not true.

Ok, Nancy Wu is Alleycat?

Nope, not me. I don’t have that sort of time. It’s actually HakkaSonic. Look at the way he posts after copying and pasting things he has written in Word or another program, his irreverent sense of humor, and his interest in making fun of things people feel sensitive about. You’ll see that is is him.

[/quote]

Tomas, that simply isn’t true. If I were going to do that, I’d use a better name, like Thomasina or something.

Anyway, I still think it was CranKy LaoWai. I actually talked to him last night – and he didn’t deny it.

Couldn’t be me … I am unique - and anything but a Rascal. :wink: :smiley:

Nope, not me. I don’t have that sort of time. It’s actually HakkaSonic. Look at the way he posts after copying and pasting things he has written in Word or another program, his irreverent sense of humor, and his interest in making fun of things people feel sensitive about. You’ll see that is is him.

[/quote]

Tomas, that simply isn’t true. If I were going to do that, I’d use a better name, like Thomasina or something.

Anyway, I still think it was CranKy LaoWai. I actually talked to him last night – and he didn’t deny it.[/quote]

You met cranky, and you think he’s capable of such tomfoolery? His name is quite the misnomer, as he is one of the nicest fellows I’ve met here in Taiwan.

It still think it’s you, broheim, but knowing that doesn’t mean I should out you. So, continue with the cover up, you sneaky bastard!

Perhaps I’ll have to ba ni guan zui (get you drunk) to get the truth out of you :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“HakkaSonic”]Tomas, that simply isn’t true. If I were going to do that, I’d use a better name, like Thomasina or something.

Anyway, I still think it was CranKy LaoWai. I actually talked to him last night – and he didn’t deny it.[/quote]

You met cranky, and you think he’s capable of such tomfoolery? His name is quite the misnomer, as he is one of the nicest fellows I’ve met here in Taiwan.

It still think it’s you, broheim, but knowing that doesn’t mean I should out you. So, continue with the cover up, you sneaky bastard!

Perhaps I’ll have to ba ni guan zui (get you drunk) to get the truth out of you :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Tomas, I do think he is capable of such tomfoolery, and the fact that you don’t makes me suspect you are equally dense about Taiwan women. He is evil (well, at least one of those little voices in his head is).

[quote=“HakkaSonic”][quote=“Tomas”][quote=“HakkaSonic”]Tomas, that simply isn’t true. If I were going to do that, I’d use a better name, like Thomasina or something.

Perhaps I’ll have to ba ni guan zui (get you drunk) to get the truth out of you :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Tomas, I do think he is capable of such tomfoolery, and the fact that you don’t makes me suspect you are equally dense about Taiwan women. He is evil (well, at least one of those little voices in his head is).[/quote]

Insulting me is just a sign that you are desperately trying to hide the truth. It’s okay man, really, it’s okay :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: .

I am not ashamed of my hand puppet / counsellor. I’M NOT!

My guess is that nancywu is somebody who is or was in the newspaper business and he got the idea for the name from the China Post’s Nancy Lu.

If so, he could be wolf, flicka, quirky, lol, or even the unlikely alter ego of brianlkennedy. :shock:

Who else is/was a newspaper guy?

Did formosa ever work at a Taiwan paper? China News maybe? He was writing sympathetically about her illness recently so it doesn’t seem likely he would mock her with nancywu.

HakkaSonic - why do you think Cranky? Is his wife named nancy wu or something similar?

Because her Hanyu Pinyin was perfect.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]She was a lovely creation despite her flaws, and I’m sure she’s earned a place in the pantheon of Forumosa’s immortals.

I can’t come close to detecting who created her, though if I had to make a guess, I’d say it was Joesax. Anyway, good on you Mr. button-pusher, whoever you are.[/quote]
It wasn’t me, although I’m flattered to be considered worthy of the creation of Taiwan’s #1 fictitious harridan.

And still no word from CranKy LaoWAI.