🛌 Accommodation - Illegal Airbnbs. Or those with hidden cameras

have digital, absolutely. but never get rid of cash and in person banking :slight_smile: Best way to avoid issues for those that are worried.

This is an obscene amount of work, and laptop keyboards are not particularly ‘obnoxiously’ loud as well, right? Possible? Yes, practical? maybe only to the extremely determined.

Similarly, you could use the on-screen keyboard under the covers as well to defeat that.

I once got an email that contained an old password, my name, and some other details, and they then explained that they have recorded me doing some indecent acts, and if I didn’t get in touch with them to negotiate, they’d release this video to all of my contacts.

I thought this was great, a free service which both obtained my dick pics and sent them out to everyone on my behalf? Wow, such convenience!

(They got the information off LinkedIn when it was hacked a number of years ago, I never trusted the site even before the hack so made up a unique password, which ironically I forgot until it was sent to me in a previous scam email :slight_smile: )

Wow, they got my dick pics too. Quite the collection. A good reason to keep a unique password for every site.

Try this if you have not yet:
https://haveibeenpwned.com/