Accomodation Near Shin Cheng (Taroko) Station

Hi!

Can anyone recommend accomodation within a quick walk of Shin Cheng Station in Taroko? It doesn’t need to be anything fancy, just a place to crash for a night … I’m running the Taroko marathon the next day.

TIA

[quote=“teggs”]Hi!

Can anyone recommend accomodation within a quick walk of Shin Cheng Station in Taroko? It doesn’t need to be anything fancy, just a place to crash for a night … I’m running the Taroko marathon the next day.

TIA[/quote]

I hope you were able to find something and did well in the run. I also ran. Rooms there are notoriously difficult for race day.

[quote=“ludahai”][quote=“teggs”]Hi!

TIA[/quote]

I hope you were able to find something and did well in the run. I also ran. Rooms there are notoriously difficult for race day.[/quote]

Thanks! The race was ok for me, beautiful scenery though. I ended up staying in Hualian and then going up in the morning.

How did your race go?