Account issue - what do I/You need to do?

This morning, I got several “topic reply notifications” from “admin@forumosa.com”. I clicked on the view topic link but it took me to a bright blue page asking me to reenter a password. Page credits are “Absolution design by Christian Bullock for Hollywood Murders”. Ignoring this and coming into Forumosa on another link, there are no topic updates showing.

I’ll change my password, but is there anything else I need to do?

[quote=“asiababy”]This morning, I got several “topic reply notifications” from “admin@forumosa.com”. I clicked on the view topic link but it took me to a bright blue page asking me to reenter a password. Page credits are “Absolution design by Christian Bullock for Hollywood Murders”. Ignoring this and coming into Forumosa on another link, there are no topic updates showing.

I’ll change my password, but is there anything else I need to do?[/quote]
Change your email password. Wouldn’t hurt to change all passwords and run a good scan on your computer.

I’m sorry about the confusion. forumosa.tw/taiwan is a development site – we’ll be launching a new design on top of a fresh install of the forums pretty soon

I’m sorry you found out about it this way. I got careless - because the horde of spammers who plague us found the dev site and began posting on it, which triggered new reply notification emails. That is what you received that led you to the dev site

Our esteemed tech team has locked up the dev site. We also cleared the notification database tables (just in case).

Look out for an official announcement of the new design later this month.