Adam Regusea's Meat Preparation Survey - Do you wash your meat before you cook it in Taiwan?

I have become a fan of Adam Regusea’s cooking channel on YouTube, and at the end of today’s video he asks viewers (especially those outside the US) to complete a 10 minute survey about preparing meat before cooking it.

Regusea makes straight-forward practical videos that are rarely more than 15 minutes long and I find myself eager to apply his advice or insight right away. Here is a sample (today’s video)

:no_no:

Taiwan, Province of China

2 Likes

“…grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference”

Complain you can’t find your country. When you say Taiwan and then they point it out, you say that’s not my country. I am looking for Taiwan. That doesn’t say Taiwan on it. I need it to say Taiwan.

I’m a prick.

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but I don’t think the list in this form is described as a list of countries, and instead as a list of countries and territories. Whatever the case, I would have hoped that most replies to this topic would be about food prep practices, the survey, or Ragusea’s channel - not yet another :roll_eyes: screed of, “Look, someone is incorrect or inappropriate on the Internet!” I get it: Taiwan is a country :taiwan: :dppflag: - woo woo! @Rocket you win - happy now?

Here’s his contact page. I will be calling him tonight and playing my scharade.

1 Like

1 Like