Address and directions for nia office in banciao

Sorry, the search function wasn’t working properly tonight and I need to go tomorrow, so excuse this new thread.

Can someone tell me or give me a link to a post telling me the address and how to get to the new NIA office in Banciao so I can renew my ARC?

I know there have been threads about this but I really had no luck with the search function.

Thanks!

[quote=“BigJohn”]Sorry, the search function wasn’t working properly tonight and I need to go tomorrow, so excuse this new thread.

Can someone tell me or give me a link to a post telling me the address and how to get to the new NIA office in Banqiao so I can renew my ARC?

I know there have been threads about this but I really had no luck with the search function.

Thanks![/quote]
Looks like it’s this one:
臺北縣服務站
地址:臺北縣板橋市民族路168之1號
電話:02-89647960、02-89646937、02-89648463、02-89647905
02-89648373、02-89648128、02-89647169
傳真:02-89647208

Map:
immigration.gov.tw/aspcode/s … PG&shno=50

Page I got this info from:
immigration.gov.tw/aspcode/s … _disno=158

That’s no. 168-1, Minzu Rd, by the way.

Thank you sir.

Oh, which MRT station is that nearest, BTW?

Panchiao MRT, but then you have to take a bus -Green 275, if I’m not mistaken.

Options: take MRT to Hsinpu -blue line-, take Free Shuttle to Far East Department Store, walk 2 minutes from there

Same MRT station, but Free Shuttle to Global Mall, walk 5 minutes from there

Take MRT to Ching An Station -yellow line- take Free Shuttle to Global Mall, same.
Or from the same station, take bus #10, takes 20-30 minutes, drops you off in front of the NIA Office

One more thing:

DON’T forget the friggin photo -ID size. Otherwise, bye bye 375 nts.

first time there i caught a cab but then realised it’s just a 10 minute walk. Catch a cab there and walk back that way you’ll know for future reference

See [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/national-immigration-agency-banqiao/35388/1 thread[/url] and this map.

I went there today, and everything was fine.

I went to Fuzhong MRT, which is the one after Banciao MRT. I took Exit 2, and emerged a slight angle to a large street. I crossed that street and turned left. (EAST)

About 100 meters down on the right is Minzu Rd. I turned right. (SOUTH) It is a very small street at that point, and is marked only by a small sign at eye-level in Chinese, so if you can’t read Chinese have someone write out the characters for you. Another reference is that Minzu road goes right by the Banciao KOJEN. You can see the KOJEN sign on the roof of the building from the main road, or more clearly once you go down Minzu a bit.

Following Minzu, the road curved a bit, and then became much larger. The NIA office is on the right about 350 meters down. Landmarks are: on the left, about halfway, the Taipei County Fire Office; on the right, almost there, Chunghua Telecom’s training center.

The NIA Service Center is a two storey building. The ground floor is the main center. Service was fast and friendly.

NOTE: I WAS NOT required to to upgrade to an IC card! I brought photos (550 NT @#*!&$!) but the guy just stamped the back of my rather old and ratty looking regular green paper ARC for another 3 years. (JFRV)

Time walking to OR from MRT to NIA: 10-15 minutes
Time at NIA office:15 minutes.