Address change in connection to car registration

If I moved to a different location and updated my ARC, will I need to go to the DMV to notify them of the change of address for E-Tag or fines to be mailed to my apartment.

Yes. You’ll want to change the address on your driver’s license, too. IIRC, they just hand write the new address on the blue registration card.

Great, thanks!