Adjustable Bed Systems - like the Froli Azur Bed System

I am shopping for a new bed. So, I dropped by a furniture place in Shilin in Taipei that sells Froli’s Azur Bed System. I tried out the bed and was impressed with how it feels and works (remote control, adjustable spring system). The Froli system is from Germany, and the shop makes the compatible foam mattresses, the bedbox, and the headboard in Taiwan.

Where else should I go to look for alternatives? I plan to look in H&Q and the furniture stores in Neihu. I have done a little research online but I’m stumped as to what the brands would be - Searches for Adjustable Beds in Taiwan invariably go to Alibaba or similar For Export websites. And while there seem to be quite a number of brands in the US and Europe, they are not necessarily available in Taiwan. It was interesting to find out that Froli’s other bed systems are targeted at RV and boat owners.

This video in Russian (I am guessing) demonstrates the adjustable bed frame that I am looking for. The other videos above focus on the spring box, but what I am actually looking for are beds that I allow me to elevate my upper body when I sleep

I found this adjustable bed base brands that seems to have a Taiwan distributor

Here is more from my Internet research. Since these are all on U-Buy, would you conclude that they are not available in Taiwan?

Classic Brands

Leggett and Platt

Reverie