Admissions of stupidity

This is one of the best quote I have ever seen. :bravo:
After more than 20 years in my life, I still feel the absence of humble myself. Sometimes I was killed by my self-pride. It really takes a lot of guts on admission of stupidity.

This is one of the best quote I have ever seen. :bravo:
After more than 20 years in my life, I still feel the absence of humble myself. Sometimes I was killed by my self-pride. It really takes a lot of guts on admission of stupidity.[/quote]

Thanks, bbns.
And if no-one has done so yet, l welcome to Forumosa!
Cheers,
:laughing:

Yeah…OK. Welcome to Forumosa bbns.

I must be stupid or something…Being nice is so not cool. :wink:

bobepine

Edit: To be nice is almost stupid…(trying to stay on topic)

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Actually I am a native Taiwanese but observing people and absorbing different perspective of views are my interests. I plan to move to the States for seeking my further studying/career (Game or Movie industry) perhaps in a few years and this is the place enrich my mind, at least I feel I can learn something here.

p.S. sorry for stealing the thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Feel free to ask for help if you need some support from a local citizen just like me. :wink: I will do what I can do here. I am living in HsinChu now by the way. Oh yeah, be happy to be stupid. gluing myself on this topic.

[quote=“bbns”]Thanks, TheGingerMan :slight_smile:

Actually I am a native Taiwanese but observing people and absorbing different perspective of views are my interests. I plan to move to the States for seeking my further studying/career (Game or Movie industry) perhaps in a few years and this is the place enrich my mind, at least I feel I can learn something here.

p.S. sorry for stealing the thread. :P[/quote]Geez! I said welcome too. :snooty: :raspberry:

bobepine

You know my typing is somehow slow, no matter in Chinese or English. After finishing my post, I just found your post just popped up and it was too late. :blush:

Again, that’s a live example about stupidity. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“bbns”]You know my typing is somehow slow, no matter in Chinese or English. After finishing my post, I just found your post just popped up and it was too late. :blush:

Again, that’s a live example about stupidity. :P[/quote]“Don’t worry about it.” :stuck_out_tongue:

bobepine

I don’t understand this thread.

Keeping your cards close to your vest.

I am a toopid nummy.

A: “I am sooooooo stupid!”

Audience: “How stupid are you?!?”

A: “I am so stupid that no matter how much weight I lose, I will never be able to get my belt size down to the same number as my IQ.”

I am a toopid nummy.