<Adopted>Barma an abandoned husky is ready for adoption

This is Barma, an abandoned husky that found with lots of fleas and tics. After a month of resting and vet check ups, she is now health and avaliable for adoption.

We are now looking for an adopter who has time and space for Barma because she is a husky. Barma is fixed, defleaed, dewormed and vaccined. Please help us to pass this adoption note and we are now receving donation for Barma to go to her new home in west coast of Canada or East coast of the US.Add a captionWe are now looking for an adopter who has … See Moretime and space for Barma because she is a husky. Barma is fixed, defleaed, dewormed and vaccined. Please help us to pass this adoption note and we are now receving donation for Barma to go to her new home in west coast of Canada or East coast of the US.

Aren’t Huskys really scary? I mean they are close to wolves genetically right? Every time I see them on the street I am scared they will like bite my face off or something.

Note - this is ironic - please dispel the myths above.

They are extremely human-friendly dogs who like being petted and fooling around and long walks and activity. Their white face looks scary to some people, but it is just the look. Bobhonestly.

Huskies are super friendly dogs. They are working dogs so they do need firm commants but after training they can be super clam. Because they are big and full of energy, most people find them too much to handle but in fact, they are very easy to take care and they are great companions dogs. Another husky that we rescued two and half years ago and was adopted in Boston, NY. He gets along so well with adopters cats and sleep with them and play with them.

We really don’t think huskies should be in Taiwan at the first place and we are working hard on speading the words aboard and hope he can be adopted in Canada or the US.

A Facebook link is a great way to reach people overseas…
can you post one here, somehow?

[quote=“kage”]A Facebook link is a great way to reach people overseas…
can you post one here, somehow?[/quote]

Kay, sorry I was busy moving and haven’t had a chance to check my pm. I just request you as a friend on Fb so you can get the link about Barma.

Thansk a lot

Thanks to you all for helping.
We’ve found Barma a great home in Netherlands and she was sussesfully on board and should be arriving sometime in the morning Taiwan time.

Hooray!

Anyone owning or selling huskies in TW is essentially guilty of animal abuse.

[quote=“Minou”]Thanks to you all for helping.
We’ve found Barma a great home in Netherlands and she was sussesfully on board and should be arriving sometime in the morning Taiwan time.

Hooray![/quote]

:bravo:

:bravo:

Thanks, I totally agree. Since we moved to Taiwan, we’ve rescued two huskies and rehomed them aboard. They shouldn’t be here right at the beginning.

[quote=“Minou”]Thanks to you all for helping.

Hooray![/quote]
Great job, Minou! :notworthy: