African Tribe Worships Salma Hayek's Breasts!

BREAK !…take a knee…reflect on this…

AFRICAN TRIBE WORSHIPS SALMA HAYEK’S BREASTS!
By Mark Miller
<-- link to article

The Mandinka tribe of Gambia, Africa, adheres to a religious practice completely unique to its people – they worship actress Salma Hayek’s breasts!

While most primitive societies tend to pray to animal or ancestral spirits, or to stars and planets as the Mandinkans once did, that all changed in 1995.

Mandinkan farmer Danjuma Kianga remembers, through an interpreter, the moment it happened.

“As a special treat, Chief Tuamanguluka arranged for a movie to be shown here for the first time ever. The movie was Desperado, starring the blessed Salma Hayek as Carolina, a beautiful woman who works for the local drug lord.”

When Hayek first appeared on screen, the Mandinkans were blown away by the sight of the 36C-25-37 actress. “Everyone gasped – men, women, and children,” recalls Kianga. “Salma was breathtakingly exquisite. She gave off a force, a light, an energy that came right through the screen and entered our very souls.”

After that screening, all any of the Mandinkans could talk about was Salma Hayek – her looks, her spirit, her energy.

In the years since, the tribe has arranged screenings of every one of her films including, From Dusk 'Til Dawn, Fools Rush In, Dogma, Wild Wild West, Traffic, Spy Kids: 3D, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, and, especially, Frida, which was nominated for six Oscars including best actress for Hayek.
The Mandinkans found themselves especially affected by the sight of Hayek’s breasts, which are often on full display in her movies. "(excert from article)

It’s too bad she’s only around 5 foot tall. Otherwise she’d be the Platonic Ideal of the Perfect Woman. I guess everybody has their flaws. Don’t worry, Salma, I won’t let your height get in the way between us.

Pity it’s from the World Weekly News which is all made-up.
Besides, I’ve never seen Salma Hayek’s boobies.

Pfft…they only been doing it since 1995? I started doing that way back in '89!

If Salma Hayek’s breasts are your thing, then this is the site for you:

celebritymoviearchive.com

Here’s a sample of Salma:

:nsfw: celebritymoviearchive.com/to … e.php/5724

Or, if she’s not amply endowed enough for you, one can browse that extensive database of celebrity boob shots and go to Pamela Anderson:

:nsfw: celebritymoviearchive.com/to … e.php/5497

Or, if you always wondered whether Sharon Stone really was wearing panties or not in Basic Instinct, their database of photos provides the answer:

:nsfw: celebritymoviearchive.com/to … e.php/4567

So, enjoy your worshipping.

Well, this religion is certainly a lot more fun for me than Japanese penis worship.

:nsfw: thoeny.com/peter/tagata/taga67.jpg

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

You guys are hysterical…Now if I could import that penis worshiping thing here to Taiwan I would be a :bouncy: :bouncy: :smiley: woman

Yesterday I asked my students whether or not “Sex in the City” encouraged a sort of secular penis worship and, if so, whether or not that was a good thing. The conclusion they reached was that both men and women are perhaps better off if women feel that is O.K. to be open in their love of the penis but that perhaps certain people are already overburdened with a lot of emotionaly disconnected sexual stimuli. Good class. Everybody got an eh.

Was there any practicum in this class?

Hope you’re students were older than 18

Well, Namahottie, your dreams may have come true. A couple of years ago I was up in Alishan when the local Tsou people had one of their traditional festivals. During the night a thick wooden phallus (maybe four to six feet tall? I can’t remember exactly) was carried in on the shoulders of a dozen of the younger men and paraded all around the local elementary school sports track. And this was no flaccid horizontal effort, either: we’re talking straight up in the air, with prominent testicles. It must have weighed a ton.

Even better, when I got back to Taipei the shop where I had my photos developed refused to develop the phallus snaps.

Well, Namahottie, your dreams may have come true. A couple of years ago I was up in Alishan when the local Tsou people had one of their traditional festivals. During the night a thick wooden phallus (maybe four to six feet tall? I can’t remember exactly) was carried in on the shoulders of a dozen of the younger men and paraded all around the local elementary school sports track. And this was no flaccid horizontal effort, either: we’re talking straight up in the air, with prominent testicles. It must have weighed a ton.

Even better, when I got back to Taipei the shop where I had my photos developed refused to develop the phallus snaps.[/quote]

I’ll have to send you some of mine… photos that is…

Yes we have the harvest festivals and other festivals where the men have to sing and dance from sunset to dawn. Also being half naked up here was/is not uncommon. It’s also common for young mothers to breast feed their children in my English class. Up here that’s a natural thing. The Chinese always don’t know where to look and start blushing.