After I stopped returning her calls, this is what happened

I am going to cut out a few of the details in this story, but pretty much I met a girl and her friend at a bar. A few weeks later this girl and her friend came over to my house and hung out with me and my roommate. One thing led to another and me and my roommate separated. Me into my bedroom, and him into his. pg-13 until my pants were removed and then ummm…yes. no sex but lets just say she is no bulimic. We then went back out into the common room, and finished the movie. When the movie was finished my roommate was still in his room, so I invited the young lady back into my room and we proceeded to have sex. skipping some more details, a few hours later, both of the girls left and that was that.

Over the next few weeks I got a few phone calls from the girl but I was not to interested as A) I was told she wasn’t that into me and B) she had a boyfriend. mixing it in with C) I just didn’t like her too much. But she did keep calling and did go out of her way to say hi to me when ever she saw me at the bars or clubs. A few months passed and nothing, a few more, and nothing…to tell you the truth, I never even thought about this girl until I heard an ugly rumor from a guy I know that I forced a girl to get drunk and have sex. I laughed as I thought my buddy was just messing with me. However after talking to him a little bit longer he assured me he was serious and that the girl was really angry and telling her inner circle of friends the other night. However she said that she would not press charges as she was too embarrassed…obviously because it was a made up story.

The story took a turn for the worse when her current boyfriend ( a local boy and his friends ) heard the story and decided that I should be punished. ie get beaten down in a bad way. On top of that, I don’t even know who this guy is or who his friends are so I can’t really avoid them. I was also told this person knows the law and is hoping to catch me solo and then claim that I assaulted him, and that is why him and his friends jumped it to take me down. ( is what they want to say to the cops )

Dilemma lies here. He is Taiwanese and apparently very emotional and can’t even speak English so me trying

A) tell him the truth, making his woman look like a Ho getting him more upset as it will come out terribly with my Chinese.
B) tell him the truth in a nice way and say, it was before you met and I think your woman is lying as that didn’t go on at all. And hope he accepts ( which is was told he won’t )
C) get in his face for spreading false rumors ( this is what I would have done back home cause really its a f#%king huge insult to be called a rapist! ) but that will play into his hand perfectly as the cops would love to take down a crazy foreigner.

Any advice as besides avoiding everyone in Taiwan? PS…I have already rung her and she just hung up in shock saying she said no such thing, called her friend who is on my side but won’t get involved as she has her own dramas and she was cheating on her boyfriend that night so can’t say anything.

And before people say I did do anything wrong. I solemnly swear on my life, my sisters life, my parents life and anyone else close to me that I 1000% did not do anything wrong besides allow her to please me and then put on a condom and had a sex with a girl ( mostly on the bottom too )

Can’t you charge her for libel or something? The general defence in Taiwan is to counter-sue, right? (even though you’re not being sued…)

Rape cases are usually very hard to prove in court, and that would definitely count as defamation of character.

It could be a vicious rumour about the local boyfriend.

I think I would carry some CS gas or pepper spray just in case though. If something does happen with him he’ll need his buddies with him to be able to fight.

I know what it is like to feel paranoid about this as something like this (regarding someone allegedly coming after me), happened to me years ago.
It ain’t nice.

You just need to start letting people know that you are gay - its time to come out my friend. Seriously this would make her story look very odd indeed and after a few months you could “see the light” and come back over to straightsville. Problem solved.

[quote=“freakkaerf”]
When the movie was finished my roommate was still in his room, so I invited the young lady back into my room and we proceeded to have sex…

And before people say I did do anything wrong. I solemnly swear on my life, my sisters life, my parents life and anyone else close to me that I 1000% did not do anything wrong besides allow her to please me and then put on a condom and had a sex with a girl[/quote]

(Please ignore the following if this is a smurf)

You fuckin clown.

What the fuck do you think would happen to you back home if you banged some other dude’s girlfriend?
What, because it’s Taiwan, you’re supposed to be exempt from the consequences of your scumbag antics?

You should count yourself lucky that this is Taipei and even if there are 4 of them, the boyfriend and his buddies still probably won’t be able to damage you too much.
You will probably avoid the shitkicking you so richly deserve.

Go see a lawyer and begin a civil suit against this girl. The lawyer will contact her by letter explaining your intention to sue for defamation and possibly reparations in the event you are in injured. Should cost less than NT10,000 as you have no intention of going to court.

She’ll get the message and that should be it. You then lay low for a couple months.

What sort of girl goes down on a smurf? That’s just plain wrong.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“freakkaerf”]
When the movie was finished my roommate was still in his room, so I invited the young lady back into my room and we proceeded to have sex…

And before people say I did do anything wrong. I solemnly swear on my life, my sisters life, my parents life and anyone else close to me that I 1000% did not do anything wrong besides allow her to please me and then put on a condom and had a sex with a girl[/quote]

You fuckin clown.

What the fuck do you think would happen to you back home if you banged some other dude’s girlfriend?
What, because it’s Taiwan, you’re supposed to be exempt from the consequences of your scumbag antics?

You should count yourself lucky that this is Taipei and even if there are 4 of them, the boyfriend and his buddies still probably won’t be able to damage you too much.
You will probably avoid the shitkicking you so richly deserve.[/quote]

chief, I think he made it clear that he didn’t know until a few weeks later she had a boyfriend.

What are you, 13? Your post makes you sound around that age. Have you ever actually had a girlfriend before? Don’t you know ANYTHING about what happens to you when you schtup someone else’s bird – whether she tells you she’s already in a relationship or not doesn’t matter a whit to the aggrieved boyfriend. You porked his woman and as far as he’s concerned, you will pay. If you think this is somehow a “Taiwanese thing,” it simply illustrates how little you know about the ways of the world. Sounds like you’re about to learn right quick, though. Good luck and watch your back, because they’ll come at you from behind when you’re by yourself.
Sheesh! Kids today!

Well, she blew your flute and you always have to pay the piper… If you are being hunted by her brave local boyfriend and his 6 best friends then you need to move, change jobs and stop frequenting the clubs you usually go to. Tell your friends you are being hunted and not to give out your phone number to strangers. They’ll either hit you at the clubs, your house (she knows where you live) or work/school.

The police aren’t going to protect you, you can’t buy a gun, pepper spray doesn’t work in the wind and rainy days. If they hit you it’ll be with motorcycle locks and baseball bats, beer bottles. No one will intervene to stop them if you are attacked. If they catch you in broad daylight you’ll have a crowd of open mouth people watch your beat down quietly. There might be some grainy coverage on a CCTV camera. You are responsible for your safety. Run, keep moving and don’t let them grab or pin you. I’d tell you to start carrying a large steak knife with rubber bands around the handle for grip, a heavy cane etc. but you probably don’t know how to fight with a knife or cane so don’t carry anything that can be used against you. Run Forrest!

She has lost face. She believes that you are telling people how easy she is and she has lost it. Don’t talk about her, don’t call her. Bar girls go through a cycle of acceptance and rejection. She hooked up with you, smoked your lizard, hung out with you and your friends- then you dropped her. Now she needs to somehow get her self esteem back… :roflmao: You’ve rejected her and this somehow reinforces her negative self-image. Rather than be reflective she’ll lash out and try to control the situation.

The boyfriend will have everything to gain from kicking your ass. He has righted a wrong for a woman, he’ll look tough in the eyes of his friends and they’ll feel stronger kinship for each other in doing you, he’ll seem to have more power and control with in his circle of friends/ the club scene etc., he’ll be seen as protecting Taiwanese people from foreigners, and he’ll get to tap THAT at the end of the night. Hell come to think of it. I might beat you up. :ponder:

Lay low for a while. If you see her at a club and she is rallying troops-beat it. Time will heal old wounds-just try not to get any new ones. Good Luck!

[quote=“Mucha Man”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“freakkaerf”]

You fuckin clown.

chief, I think he made it clear that he didn’t know until a few weeks later she had a boyfriend.[/quote]

I don’t read it like that.

Maybe, but even if he didn’t, he didn’t exactly spend a whole bunch of time getting to know her beforehand, nor did he allow the possible ramifications of his actions to delay either his first OR second opportunities to drop cargo shorts with her.

You say nothing about how you responded to her calls and greetings. They way you write it, I interpret it as her calling you and approaching you in person a number of times, but you ignored or dismissed her. Believe it or not, women don’t take kindly to that type of treatment… especially after you “allow them to please you.” (Hint: sex should be about the pleasure of both of you.)

In other words, the whole thing sounds like you got your rocks off and then ignored her afterwards. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Let me answer a few of these questions or parts that I may have left out.

I wasn’t into here because I just wasn’t into here. She invited herself over a few times and I simply said I was tired or I was busy, or my friends were over. ETC.
I was never rude to her as I bought her a few drinks at the bar after and just thought the situation went away as there was never any tension between us. ( until I heard the rumors )

I was told she had a boyfriend soon after and that was a turn off…I found out later she in fact didn’t have a boyfriend but was seeing other people. From when the incident happened there was a 3-4 month gap until she met/ started dating her current boyfriend/ the dude who wants to fight me.

The whole point being. It happened ( me hooking up with her, no rape what so ever!!! ) 3-4 months before he even knew her. She just happened to cry fowl to him after as ??? no idea…she wanted revenge on a guy who rejected her.

So to MR. Chief…She didn’t have a boyfriend/ she hooked up with him later…much later.

And to the person who called me a 13 year old. Trust me on this, I handled the situation very maturely. I was not rude, I simply didn’t want to develop a relationship and didn’t let her advances turn into anything more than her touching her hair trying to look sexy while talking to me.

[quote=“freakkaerf”][quote=“the chief”]

You fuckin clown.

The situation occured when she was single…She met her current boyfriend 4 months after we hooked up and then she decided to bash me and get him all pissed. Regardless…this non-event happened 4 months before she got with the dude trying to hunt me down.[/quote]

Ok, duly noted, fair enough.

Chris is right though, you did treat her pretty shabby after the fact.

:laughing: Now THATS funny!

:laughing: Now THATS funny![/quote][/quote]
Or all three (or more) of you, if you’re into that kind of thing!

Am I the only one here that’s tired of people comin’ on to Forumosa and braggin’ about how they did it? :aiyo:

It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t leave out all the good bits. :neutral:

[quote=“the chief”]What the fuck do you think would happen to you back home if you banged some other dude’s girlfriend?
What, because it’s Taiwan, you’re supposed to be exempt from the consequences of your scumbag antics?[/quote]
I never understand that reaction.
Girl’s got a guy.
Girl bangs another guy.
First guy gets pissed at the second.
Huh? :eh:
First guy’s got a reason to be pissed off at the girl, not the guy she banged on the side.

[quote=“zender”]Am I the only one here that’s tired of people comin’ on here and braggin’ about how they did it? :aiyo:

It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t leave out all the good bits. :neutral:[/quote]
I know what you mean. I hope that one day I will also get to kiss a girl on the lips :pray:

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“the chief”]What the fuck do you think would happen to you back home if you banged some other dude’s girlfriend?
What, because it’s Taiwan, you’re supposed to be exempt from the consequences of your scumbag antics?[/quote]
I never understand that reaction.
Girl’s got a guy.
Girl bangs another guy.
First guy gets pissed at the second.
Huh? :eh:
First guy’s got a reason to be pissed off at the girl, not the guy she banged on the side.[/quote]

You fuckin namby pamby city kids.
A. Nobody said the girl wouldn’t also be in a world of shit.
and
2. You’re tellin me that if you caught your girlfriend (pretend it’s pre-Mrs. Jablowme) (oh yeah, and pretend you actually had a girlfriend before Mrs. Jablowme) flagrenting in the delecto with some…defenseman (to add insult to injury), you’d just tell him, “Hey, nice work, see you around, bub.”???

Come on, man…I might have been born at night, but I wasn’t fuckin born last night…